prologue

In the busy streets of kabul where people enjoys its normal life, Just another day for priya and her son to enjoy the summer heat in particular in the busy streets in kabul, Parks with children all around, couples that kissing in the bench and old people enjoying their remaining lives, tall building that marveled a great engineering achievement. "Mom, come here and lets play" said the boy "coming baby, be careful not to trip in those rocks" said Priya  while watching her son plays in the park as she listens to the news that was broadcasted Live in this Huge LCD Television in the building across the park "For today's news, as we have successfully colonized the planet Kepler,  Scientist have found a new planet that is habitable by us humans, whatever lies beyond this planet are yet to be explored,  and here we have Dr. Kato Fujiwara to explain what is the newest discovery we have!" A tall and admirable figure stepped in on the screen and sits on the couch "good morning everyone!" He said "Im dr. Fujiwara, also known as the leading scientist for our ongoing space exploration to find habitable planets in which we are eager to share what we have found recently." he stopped and picked up a picture to be shown at the camera "This is the planet we have found this last week, we have determined that this would be habitable just like the Kepler planet, although 'habitable' was understatement, it was yet to determine if it's truly habitable for us to live, we have found Oxygen, and other essentials to support life itself, that's why next week we'll form a team to investigate this planet." he said. "What about the size? Is it big? is it small? whats the current drawbacks do you face for this planet? and what do you plan on naming this planet?" the reporters questioned, "Well, on first question, the size of the planet was not as big as kepler, But not small as Earth, the size of the said planet is the same size of Neptune!" He exclaimed "as for the second question the only drawbacks we have faced is on what team we should form, Of course scientist are always present in this expedition but considering that this is a new world we are talking about, we have planned on having a entire brigade for protection." Fujiwara said. "A brigade? isn't it a bit overwhelming?" asked the reporters "Well its not the first time we have been attacked by some unknown species in the duration of our space exploration." said Fujiwara "We have to ensure the safety of our scientist and engineers to make sure our exploration wont be in vain, who knows what would we find up there, maybe another Humans just like us? considering the fact that we didn't encountered a single human species outside our solar system except us." he added. "And about the name of the planet, we still dont know what to name it, Ever since we have found this planet, We are too busy to determine what would be the future of this planet, But for now, we have agreed to call it planet X." Fujiwara said while smiling "As we continue to develop our plan for planet X, I can Assure you that this would be our new home, The Kepler planet is habitable more than any earth like planet we have colonized, Kepler planet has 95% pure oxygen! we encourage you to Live to that place, but please keep in mind that we have to make sure our planets especially the earth like planets should be taken care of, Not like we did to our own earth." he added as he bid farewell to the audience. "Thank you for your time Dr. Kato Fujiwara, We really do hope that planet X is our next home! I cant wait to taste what kind of food planet X would produce." the reporters said "you better hold up your stomach mr. reporter, the last time you've ate an intergalactic food, your stomach was crumbling to the point where it needs to be replaced." Fujiwara said jokingly. "Of course! I keep that in mind." the reporter laughed "and that's our news for today, see you tomorrow." the Television was then cut into advertisment. "How far we really have reached." Priya sighed, watching her son Anwar playing at the park.  "We have finally to see yet another surprising thing. The last time we have found planet Kepler was the most intriguing moment for humanity and a great achievement for the space race, paving the way for space exploration just to reach that planet. This galaxy is in our hands to grasp, especially for you, my son." She said it with a faint smile on her face.