02

I woke up and packed my bag as always, I packed extra goods as I had to go straight to my mother's work after school. I wasn't that excited, but I figured the learning experience would good.

I got ready and then got dressed.

Hair:

Outfit:

Outfit:

"hey Mia" I greet as I walk up to her

"hey Mia" I greet as I walk up to her. "hey, I still can't get used to how you dress" she chuckles handing me a cup of coffee. "what do you mean?" I ask confused as we walk into class. "I mean, you dress so prettily" she smiles, "what's wrong with that?" I ask still confused as we enter the classroom. "nothing, it's just like you look like you have somewhere important to be, not at university studying." she sighs taking a sip from her coffee. "I just like feeling, pretty." I smile as I take another sip of my coffee.

The lecturer then entered and began class.

During lunch, I decided to stay since I didn't want to wander around, Mia aslo then agreed to stay. We sat outside on a bench as we talked and laughed, I told her about the job and that many idols are going to be there. She was eccentric and begged me to get specific idol's autographs, I said I'd do it... Eventually, definetly not on my first day.

"I'm going to grab some water, from the vending machine" I say to Mia and stand up.
I reached the vending machine and bumped into someone, it was that random boy again. "oh hello" I say and gave him a small wave. "hey. Crazy bumping into you here, we were planning on hanging out right?" he says with a smirk, I nod. "well, here's my number, for when you want that to happen. Also I didn't introduce myself before, my name is Daniel" he smiles and places the paper into my hands and walks away. I shrug and place the paper into my bag and walk back to Mia, telling her everything.

After classes were finished I went home to change before my job, I couldn't be seen wearing the same outfit for the full day and I wanted to look professional.