03

"I see, if I level up every stat goes up by 1. Clearing the daily quest gives me 3 stat points. Levelling up means all my stats go up by 1, so I get a total of 5 points. Looks like hunting monsters and levelling up is more efficient." Jinwoo looked at the status window closely as he analysed everything.

"How much stronger do I become per stat point? Even my I intelligence and sense can be expressed with numbers." His eyes moved across the numbers, remembering what it used to be before he levelled up.

"The easiest one to understand is Strength... it was only raised by 10, But I can definitely feel improvements." With a pause, he wondered if his stats were weighted.

"Anyway, I can see that you get stronger as you level up." With an incredulous laugh, he realised that even he, the world's weakest, could get stronger.

Was he overreacting just because he defeated two monsters? And didn't they drop magical cores? The monsters seemed to be a different species altogether.

The whole situation was strange to him. If he was being controlled by the game's system, then there was a high chance that the instant dungeons and monsters were specially created by the system. And maybe that's why they dropped items and not magical cores...

[ITEM: RAIKAN'S FANG]

ITEM CLASS: NONE

TYPE: JUNK

[A large and sharp fang of a Raikan. You can keep it in your inventory or sell it in the store]

There was even a store in the system... Jinwoo though as he looked at the screen.

[BUY] [SELL]

"What does buying do?" He wondered as he noticed the option.

[ALARM!]

[YOUR LEVEL IS NOT HIGH ENOUGH TO BUY FROM THE STORE]

"Looks like new players can't use this function."

[Would you like to sell- ITEM: RAIKAN'S FANG?]

Selling the fang gave him 20 gold, but since it was not in his currency he couldn't determine the worth of it. But then again, the dungeon was an E-rank. So it was probably not worth much. Jinwoo glanced at the sword in his hand as he analysed his next step. He couldn't leave unless he killed the boss. And he didn't have a return crystal.

"Even if the boss is E-rank, it's still too much for me to handle by myself. No... shouldn't it be possible if I levelled up some more?" But... he could die before then. He glanced at the dark hallway, another monster had already appeared. No, there were multiple monsters waiting for him.

"There's nothing to fear." Because after all, he has already 'died' once before.

"I won't die that easily! So, you shouldn't die too easily either, or I'll feel sorry..."

[ALARM!]

[YOU HAVE LEVELLED UP!]