chapter 33

Author's pov~~
The meeting room was completely silent untill yn spoke.

Yn: so, i received a parcel on the day when yeonjun oppa was sick. After so many days, i opened it today. And i received this.

She said showing them the CD and photos. She passed the photos to the members and they were equally shocked as her.

Sanha: this is-

Yn: yes. It's il gwon.

She played the dvd and astro members were having tears in their eyes seeing their parents being tortured by il gwon's men.

Jinjin: eomma appa.

Yn: I am sorry oppa for being so careless. I should have opened this on that day itself knowing how our business is.

She said with her head down. Mj got up and went to her and lift her chin and wiped her tears.

Mj: it's not your fault princess. You were so busy that you didn't got any time.

He hugged her and she hugged him back more tightly.

Soo Hyun: so now, we have to find uncle and aunt. Very soon.

Yn: yes, so now we have to make a plan and this time I won't leave that il gwon. He has to pay for kidnapping uncle and aunt, and for killing my dad. This is the end for him. I swear he won't flee alive.

Yeonjun: let's plan. So According to our recent searches, il gwon has been near his three warehouse.

Jackson: one is in daegu, and other two in gwangju.

Yn: what about his guards ?

Kai: surprisingly, all the three warehouses have the same number of guards there.

Rocky: that means-

Yn: that uncle and aunt are not there.

Soo Hyun: but what if they are there ? And Il gwon is trying to trap us ?

Yn: then we have to be more careful and we have to make sure that our this plan will not be leaked.

Jinyoung: yes and we have to find that mole as well. I swear i won't leave him.

Soobin: same hyung. My blood thirst is increasing day by day.

Yn: boys! Let's get back home and go carefully. 

They all got up and left for their homes.

Yoongi's pov~~
My eyes opened and I looked at the time and it was 3 in the morning. I got up to drink some water but my water bottle was empty.

Me: I have to invent a robot which can do my work instead of me. Ahhhh now I have to go down to get water.

I got up and wore my slippers and went downstairs to fill my bottle. After i was done I was going back when I heard some whisperings. Thinking it might be some theives, I took the gun which we hide behind shelves. I was about to go in front of them when

??: taehyun hyung, carefully. If anyone saw us like this then we are doomed.

Was that Kai ? I hid behind the pillar and saw them all. All 7. Soobin and soo Hyun hyung were helping yeonjun while yn and taehyun were handling beomgyu. They were injured ?

Yeonjun: *groan* i swear to god, if those bastards came i-in front of me again then they won't see the sunrise next day.

Soo Hyun hyung: take yeonjun to my room. Yeji is on her way. Kai you take yeonjun, I'll bring yeji.

They went upstairs while hyung went outside. Are they mafias ? Thinking about telling this to hyung tomorrow, i went to my room and slept.

Yn's pov~~
I quickly changed into something before running to soo Hyun oppa's room as yeonjun and beomgyu oppa both are there. I went in and saw yeji eonnie treating them.

Yeji eonnie: how can you be so careless ? Thank God that the wound was not that deep or else.

Me: we were not careless unnie. Suddenly they attacked us and during the fight oppas got hurt.

Soo Hyun oppa: but who were they ?

Me: whoever it was, they knew us. They knew who we are.

Soobin oppa: how ?

Me: I heard the two of them saying that boss asked them to show us a trailer. Not to hurt us. Il gwon cannot do this. He's a coward to show up like this.

Soo Hyun oppa: that means, someone else is also involved in all this ?

Me: yes. And that person definitely knows all of us. 

Yeji eonnie: then you need to find that person very soon.

Me: don't worry eonnie. We'll find him. And tomorrow's the Weekend. Everyone will be here tomorrow.

Soo Hyun oppa: yeah and from Kim's side too.

Me: I am so excited. Tomorrow everyone will be here.

Soo Hyun oppa: yeah.

Me: okay i am going to sleep now. Good night.

We all were about to go in our room when

Soo Hyun oppa: okay guys listen. I want to tell you something.

Me: omo! am i going to become an aunt ? *Dramatic*

Yeonjun oppa: oh come on yn-

Soo Hyun oppa: actually yes. Yeji is pregnant.

Soobin oppa: oh my holy cow. How ? I mean why- sorry this is too much. Congratulations hyung. Congratulations noona.

Me: finally I am not little anymore. Did you told mom ?

Yeji eonnie: we haven't. We'll tell her tomorrow.

Me: she will beat you first then she'll be happy.

Soo Hyun oppa: yeah. I can imagine that.

We all laughed and then went to our rooms and slept.

Sorry for this short part.

Hope you all liked it 😊

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️