Chapter1: A new way of life

Previousely: Our hero was reincarnated in another world he changed his name to Y/N L/N and now vows to keep that promise let's see where that takes him as the journey countinues

 (3rd pov)

Y/N: Wait a second maybe I should try and find a way out of this cave.

I began to walk around. This cave looks very familiar I wonder if I may have seen this anime before. I turn the corner and I see a dragon. And not just any dragon I see the fucking thunder dragon.

His gigantic body is covered in black steel like scales, with his wings and underside taking on a bluish color. His eyes are deep golden and the back of his head is covered with four horns extending backwards inside of a barely transparent sphere. Beside him is a tiny light blue slime. 

I fall on the ground causing the cave to shake.

???: wait what was that veldora?

Veldora: I believe that is the dragon I told you was created Rimu.

Rimu: You mean he was created from your power compressing into a body. Wait is he bad or good?

Veldora: Well that depends on whether or not he has a soul. You see if he does he will most likely be good or at least tameable, but if he doesn't he may end up like my other son Charybdis. An angry raveging beast.

Y/N:well it seems I am in the animes that time I got reincarnated as a slime. huh it seems they have a female rimuru.I am so glad I was born a dragon and not something weak like a goblin because this world can get dangerous. Wait am I in the animes or the light novel? If I wa--

Rimu: Hey are you just going to hide or are you going to come out anytime soon?

Rimu says interrupting Y/N's thoughts.

Y/N:well I was kinda of waiting for one of you to say something.

Y/N says as he walks towards them.

Rimu: Wow your a big dragon. So do you have a name?

Y/N: Yeah it is Y/N .

Rimu: Mine Is Rimu Tempest nice to meet you. I would offer to shake your hand but I don't see that happening huh.

Veldora: So your name is Y/N well I am your father Veldora tempest.

Y/N: yeah I heard you but I am not calling you dad.

Veldora: that's fair so what were you saying about getting me out of here rimu.

Rimu: ohh right I have this skill called predator that can observe the prison you are in and maybe even break it overtime.

Veldora: well do your thing rimu. ohh and Y/N before you leave you will have to go into your human form.

Y/N: ?????????

Veldora: ohh yeah you were just born. well just imagine yourself as a human and it will happen.

Y/N: wait that simple? ok.

Y/N soon becomes clouded in white mist as he vegans to shrink while his wings and tail push towards his body and when the smoke clears where justen was stands this guy:

Rimu: wow you are a looker

Y/N: W-Well thanks I guess.

Veldora: well now that that's covered do your magic rimu.

And with that rimu covers the entire sphere and veldora Tempest disappears.

Rimu: So I guess your coming white me Y/N Tempest.

Y/N:let's go.

And with that the journey countinues.

well comment and tell me how you guys liked this chapter and thanks for reading Justin out.