"Wait, who's the blondie?" Mary asks no one in particular.

"Emmeline Ilaria. I know her. Great witch, but temperamental." Tom answers. "Seems like you married her Lupin. Good luck with that one. You'll need it."

Remus blushed at the idea of marrying someone in the future, while his friends congratulated him.

"So like.. most witches?" James asks with a small tilt of his head. This earned him stinging hexes from his girl friends and a hit in the head by his mother. He received glares from other women too.

Fleamont, Orion, Abraxas and Eric tried to cover their laughs with coughs.

The last two seems to have seen better days. Bellatrix's curls are down and dirty as she wears the clothes given to them by those who put them in Azkaban.

"What the hell are those abominations?" Emmeline asks Bellatrix as she looks at her clothes and the clothes worn by the Lestrange brothers, disgusted.

All the fashionistas gasped as they saw the clothes.

"Clothes given by those bloody aurors." Emmeline looks horrified at what Rabastan said.

Fashionistas (all girls, mostly) gasps and looks horrified.

"That seems worse than being in that bloody place. If they'll make people suffer, might as well make them suffer in style." Rebekah mutters under her breath which made her sister Freya laugh.

She looks at Remus and shakes her head. "There is no way I'm going to end up in Azkaban right? I can't wear this!!" Emmeline gestures at what Bellatrix is wearing.

"She never changes." Tom sighs as he dreads seeing the girl who can't seem to stop giving him headaches and stress.

Bella rolls her eyes at the girl's antics being used to it.

The rest simply laughs at the girl.

"We should get out of here." Evan says as he looks around.

"Shouldn't we wait for them?" Bellatrix asks.

Sirius shakes his head. "No. We're supposed to get you guys and get out."

Rabastan was about to say something when a huge blast was heard from a few floors beneath them.

"Woah.. that's loud." Frank Longbottom says as he watches with wide eyes.

They all shared a look as Evan sighs.

"He's starting." As Evan says that a maniacal laugh was heard coming from the lower parts of Azkaban.

"Oh Barty.." Evan shakes his head as all of them apparated out of there.

"Oh Barty.." Evan in the present time says at the same time with the future Evan.

Barty, however, simply seats beside Evan with an innocent smile while humming a soft, lively tune.

The scene changes and now shows Barty. The man looks maniacal as he laughs loudly.

Everyone looks at Barty who's just smiling and humming innocently.

Behind him stands James and Lily Potter. Peter walks up to them and sighed. "Trust me, you ain't getting nowhere with that guy when he gets like that."

"Shouldn't he have stayed back?" Lily asks.

"Nah. Barty may be a little bit out of his mind, but he's useful and he's smart." As Peter answer Lily's question, the blood red headed woman looks at her husband with a look that says 'little bit?' .