Chapter 4: Specialist Jounin

The next day is the day where Yugao started to team up with Kakashi of the Sharingan for the first time in her life. The poor girl had practiced her facial expression all night long and practically begging for her face to show emotions sincerely in front of that beast.

Knowing today is the day where she will see Kakashi becomes a Jounin and no longer the leader of the Anbu, she was expecting different ways of warm up from him in teaching the upcoming genins at the training ground. Since it already shown in Naruto shippuden, during Kakashi's flashback obviously reflected his coldness in insisting the students to prioritize teamwork instead of being a lone wolf.

However, while he's busy torturing the poor genins, Kakashi also brought his past memories of his teammates, Obito Uchiha and Rin Nohara alongside with him in stealing two bells from their sensei, Minato. That reminds Kakashi on how his younger version selfishly used his own friends in order to reach his own goal in passing the bell test.

"And because of that, he doesn't want the genins today to follow the same way as him. However"... Yugao frustatedly exhale. "Letting your anger on the kids will never pay off your madness and regrets in past". Yugao affirmed herself.

Knowing how it turns out in that anime, Yugao had no choice but to let it happen once again. She knows in the end, the genins will met Kakashi and thank him for failing them during the test. It was for their own good. That might be a reason as for why Yugao shouldn't interfered some of the fillers in this anime.

She sat up from the wooden floor and yawned sleepily. Her messy long hair slightly curled as she tried to straighten it back.

After some time taking bath at the river nearby, she's ready to meet Sandaime at his office. Yugao immediately hang her weapon purse around her hips and put on Konoha headband on her right arm.

As she walked past through the small town, she spotted kids are spending their time trying some of the water challenges offered by local sellers. Some of them tried Japanese traditional fishing game, using a paper scoop that will easily teared up when you try to catch the fish. You need a proper skill and concentration in order to pass that one. The other is throwing a water balloon towards the dolls and you will win them if you succeed.

She munched a fried squid while watching the crowds. 'I wonder if Naruto ever thought to come here with his parent or friends'. Knowing his age now, it should be around ages where Shikamaru and Choji already became his friends. 'Or maybe not yet'. She thought.

As Yugao reached the Hokage's office, she spotted the door is already opened. Assuming Kakashi already arrived earlier than herself, he probably has no topic to talk with her. Yugao sighed. "What a gloomy day today". She chuckled desperately.

The girl entered and found herself standing in an empty room. She raised her brow and observed the surrounding. 'Nobody's here'. She stared at the window.

Then why is the door opened? Just as Yugao was about to walk out, her body immediately froze. "Kakashi senpai is following Sandaime to the academy".

Her eyes widened as her orbs slowly glanced to the side. A member of the anbu with wide cat eye mask covered his own face leaned his body at the wall.

'I see. A wood style user. Or should I call it 'Mokuton no jutsu'. There's no doubt'... Yugao turned her entire body facing him.

'The future sensei of Team 7 Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura replacing Kakashi in Naruto Shippuden anime... Captain Yamato'. She smirked. 'His sudden appearance is fast as usual. Or that's probably his wood clone'.

"I understand. What are you doing here, sir"? Yugao asked calmly. During the time being, she decided to play along and pretending to never know certain peoples in here.