Chapter 1: The end of Uchiha clan's existence

"From now on, no matter which path you take, no matter what actions you do, eventhough its painful and definitely different from my shinobi way, always keep in mind"... The brother placed his fingers on his brother's forehead. "i will always love you, Sasuke".
----------------------

"Damn, why am I crying"? By wiping her nose with handkerchief, Yugao expected to be better more than before but unfortunately...

"Don't ask me.I even cried out myself".Her sister snorted. "Who's the one cutting onion"?!She added.

Yugao just sighed and stared at the television for a moment. "Man, how I wish to get a man like Itachi Uchiha. Carrying a huge weight of Hidden leaf village, while bearing the guilt of his own clan assassination. He's a real shinobi of the leaf".

Yuki blinked at her sister's statement. "Hey, that's my husband you know. Quit talking sweet stuff and compliments about him".

Yugao smirked. "I'm not a thirdwheeler Yuki. Besides, you already know who I'm going to choose". She stated proudly causing her little sister side eyeing her.

"You mean that Uchiha lite"? She nodded at Yuki. "Kakashi Hatake with that one eye Sharingan is super cool"!

Both of them sat there in silent. "Say Yuga-chan, If you're reincarnated in Naruto's world, are you going to choose Uchiha clan or Uzumaki clan as your origin"?Yugao thought about it for a while. "I don't know. For someone who wants to become a main character, I might choose Uzumaki.Probably because of plot armor". She laughed.

"Still, if you want a good and skillful eye technique, then it is Uchiha".The sisters laughed. "Brlorn in Uchiha clan might as well inherite their maniac behavior. Worth to try". Yugao smirked.
---------------

That night, an unexpected incident occured... Where Yugao has been absorbed inside the television screen and was reincarnated in the world where she never expected to live in there, The hidden leaf village.
---------------

The cold breeze washed over her face in the middle of the forest. "Mmhh"... Her eyes fluttered open.

"Bugs"?Yugao sat up quickly and scanned her surrounding. She sighed. "Just leaves". Her eyes widened. "Leaves"? Her eyes darted at the Hokages's face crafted on the rock. "What the actual fuck"-

She quickly stand up and looked around. There's no doubt, the sensation, and the chills she felt on her skin.

*SLAP*

She nodded. "I will remember this pain forever. This isn't a dream. But how"... Yugao looked up at the sky. "How did I get here"?

Her thoughts suddenly vanished as she heard lots of screaming voices nearby. Sweats dripped down her cheek as the sound of swords screeching with other weapons echoed.

There's a battle nearby. Yugao gulped in nervous. She walked silently to the trees that leads to the place of that battle. The more she steps forward, the higher goosebumps she felt.

'Baby's crying'. Her body shivers. 'Blood splattering'. Her teeths clenched. She frozed as the view in front of her reminiscing something important throughout her memories.

The symbol of traditional fan was displayed at its main entrace. "This is"... She stood right in front of Uchiha clan's official living place.Her thoughts immediately recalled Naruto's entire series on how Uchiha clan got discriminated for raising suspicions among Uchiha members, also how the second hokage, Tobirama Senju decided to isolate Uchiha clan from the main state of the village so their plan to take over the hidden leaf's power will fail.

Yugao's eyes widened. What is she doing here anyway?No, how she even managed to reach this fictional world? Her knees shaking.

'Am I going to get killed as well'? Her pessimistic side took over her rational mind. "Yugao". A voice called from behind. She frozed. "That voice"...