XLIII . circles

Trusting you is an everlasting loop

I hate the way I'll be nice after you hurt me.
I go to sleep swearing that I'll stop talking to you, but I'll wake up and I can't help it. I feel bad. I cant do it. I cant leave you. You're the reason I hate myself but then I remember the times when you were nice to me. I've known you for so long but I still don't know you. I cant help seeing you how I used to. How I used to before you changed. Maybe you never did. Maybe I was fooling myself, tricking me into thinking that maybe, just maybe, I'd wake up and you'd finally be nice.
I don't know if you can tell. You punish me for knowing you. You hate me for being your friend. You told me that you wished I was never born. Sometimes I agree too. Why am I crying. I hate the way I'm crying. I hate you. I dont. I dont know anymore. Do I? I hate the real you. I like the fake version of you I made up in my head.
I hate when I argue back. I'm sorry for insulting you, even if you've said worse.
I'm sorry your like this. I'm sorry your lonely. I'm sorry that you lash out. I'm sorry I'm ranting about you. I'll probably delete this. I dont know. I dont know anything anymore. I dont trust you. I dont trust me. I dont trust not to hurt others or me. I hate ranting.
Why do you pretend like you didn't do it? You did. I remember. Do I? Did you do it? I swear you did. It hurt. You said you didn't. You did.