Chapter 4: Friendships Never Last

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Helios said "Wow. That was extremely rude. She was in line before you and you just cut in front of her."

Tera said "Come on Marina, let's ignore that 6th grader.. let's share that sprite."

Tera laughed "Look shrimp.. you wanna fight us? I'm a whole head taller than you. We are not going to take rudeness from a 6th grader."

Marina stopped Tera "Tera, are you really going to let that tiny 6th grader hurt you?"

I said "Hey. Leave my brother alone. Why don't you go ahead and pick on someone your own size?"

I said "Helios.. why were you just standing up for me? You could've gotten yourself very hurt."

Helios said "Because we're siblings. Built in best friends. Now let's go ahead and sit over there."

Helios said "Sis. I have this crush on some girl from the future.. I don't know how to tell her my feelings. She seems to like me too."

I said "Oooo give me the deats!!"

He said "She's a beautiful maiden.."

I said "Oh yes! Go on."

He said "whose beauty matches her dreams.."

I squealed in excitement

I squealed in excitement. "Well I have a crush on a guy too."

He said "Alright confess. Spill the tea."

I said "Well he's a handsome lad."

He said "Yes! go on."

I said "His handsomeness matches his dreams."

I said "He goes to this school. I have a feeling he's going to ask me to homecoming. But he just likes Marina more.."

Ryan said "Hey Marina. Can we please talk?"

Marina nodded, blushing. "He's probably gonna ask me to homecoming!" She thought

Ryan said "Marina. Look. I just saw the way you just treated Flora. It was extremely rude. She has been my friend since kindergarten. I'm serious about what I'm about to say. I think we should..

Marina said "Yes! I'll go to homecoming with you!"

Ryan came over. "Hey Flora. You are very pretty today."

I blushed and said "Thank you!"

He smiled cutely and asked "I just broke up with Marina after seeing how she treated you. She didn't really treat me the best either. Do you maybe.. care to go to homecoming with me?"

I nodded "Okay!"

He said to his guy friends "Well done dude! You just asked her. What did she say?"

Ryan said "She said yes!!"

His friends said " Congrats dude."

Ryan said "Thanks.. I've had a crush on her since elementary school.. I just was too shy to talk to her."