Chapter 4: Friendships Never Last

Chapter Synopsis:

Let's just say that Tera and Marina don't want anything to do with Flora anymore. But wait.. is Tera or Marina possessed or something? There may be an evil entity behind this.. oh gosh..

In gym class, they were combining freshmen and sophomores. I was very happy that I had gym class with my two best friends. I hadn't seen them since after 7th grade.

I ran up to them, and Tera gave me a glare.. and walked away..

She said to Marina "Should we tell her? That we don't want anything to do with her anymore?"

Marina said "Yes."

They approached me.

I said "Are you to excited we are together again?"

Tera started talking
"Flora. I am trying to put this in the nicest way possible. Marina and I are both very busy. You were constantly calling me when I said I was busy. I had my drivers test to worry about, on top of all my exams and stuff, and not only that, I had some running training to do because I had an upcoming competition that would affect the whole country if we lost. Also I had a violin concert and that required a ton of practice too."

"Then my mom died in late June. My dad and I had that to take care of too. Your brother disrespected me."

I said "That wasn't me! It was my brother's fault."

Tera yelled "Well you could've done more to stop him."

Marina said "I was very busy too. Tera told me what you did and i was appalled."

They walked away, and I chased them. "Guys! Please!"

Tera yelled at me, very annoyed "Please Flora. Leave us alone! Or there will be trouble."

Tera then followed Marina. Then, the lunch bell rang.

I went to the cafeteria, and got myself my lunch. There was one sprite left. I was just about to grab it, then Marina cut in front of me, and asked "Shall we share a sprite Tera?"

Tera said "Yes, Marina."

"

Her TruthOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara