Chapter 0: Past Life Grudge

"Well, well. It appears that Lady Endymion, the most powerful, very ancient being on Elysion, has been reincarnated.

She was the very first member, the ultimate matriarch, of the royal family bloodline of the Golden Kingdom, she was born when the planet was formed, she was chosen as its very first settler.

The red string of fate however was pulled, and she fell in love with a man who was the second settler, and they had amazing children.

Then, when her and her husband were celebrating the birth of their two twins, they invited everyone except me.

Lady Endymion then sealed me away in her mirror, but I decided to get my sweet revenge. I turned the planet into a very destructive phase. Even after I was sealed, the curse still took effect immediately.

She wronged us, and she shall not go unpunished. Her husband and beautiful children survived my curse, because they didn't do anything, however, the woman was destroyed, just as I wanted.

However, the power of her Gold Diamond Crystal,  had her reincarnated to two different parents. The time for revenge had come. We must search for Lady Endymion's reincarnation."

"I, Queen Nehelenia, will begin to see who could be the reincarnation of our arch nemesis."

"It is thought, and has been thought for fourteen years that Lady Endymion was reincarnated with the power of the Gold Diamond Crystal embedded in her chest, and the reincarnation is living somewhere in Elysion."