2

i shifted in the bed when i heard the door open. i turned to the clock that was on a table in front of me and it read 3:30 am. i'm guessing roman was back from celebrating. i tried not to move anymore not wanting him to find out i haven't slept since i've gotten back.

"i know you're up kass." roman grunted as he plopped on the bed that i was in. small snores came out of my mouth to show i was "sleeping"

"you don't even snore. cut the bullshit." he laughed as i felt him shift in the bed turning to look at me. i did the same thing and we were now staring at each other. "kass i thought we talked about you seeing someone to help with this." he whispered in a calm tone. i didn't need to see someone just because i couldn't sleep.

i can figure it out on my own. even though this has been going on for some years were i only get about 1-2 hours of sleep every day or every other day. i stay up full days sometimes but there is just times were im not tired even though i don't get sleep but then there are days were i'm just so tired but not much to do about it. sometimes it comes in waves were i can sleep at least 3-4 hours. that's my definition of a good nights sleep. it's just my mind is going 100 miles per hour all the time.

"i know roman it's just too much to worry about right now."

"let's at least try and get you some sleep okay?" he smiled at me and pulled the covers over us. he was a good couple of inches away from me which is perfect in this king size bed.

a couple minutes passed and he was sound asleep. yeah i'm totally jealous. i laid there with my eyes closed feeling some type of relaxation swirl into my brain. what a long night, or morning you could say.

my eyes flew open when i heard a knock on the door. i once again looked at the clock and it read 7:45 am. i stumbled out of the bed, grabbing onto the wall for some balance. i opened the door to see the twins in front of me. "hey we wanted to know if you wanted to get breakfast with us downstairs ?" brie asked before yawning. "yeah of course. come in while i get a little more better looking than i do now."

they laughed and joined me in the room. "holy fuck i forgot roman stays with you sometimes." nikki jumped up from the bed, accidentally sitting on roman's leg. brie started to laugh hysterically, waking roman. "i knew y'all were in here. get me food." he mumbled and fell back to sleep. i looked at the girls and laughed.

after that little laugh fest i did what i needed to do. once i was finished we left the room and got onto the elevator. as it began going down i stood there with my eyes fixed on the door. i had my eyes closed for half the night, but i didn't feel the sleep hit. "so are you sure nothing is going on between you and roman." brie asked, snapping me out of my daze.

"seriously brie! they are like too close for that, that's gross." nikki defended, knowing how close me and roman were. "yeah he is too gross for me." i laughed. of course roman was a good looking guy, i mean anyone with eyes could see that, but we were too close to the point i could never see him like that. now i won't lie we did drunkingly mess around once in high school at a party but we immediately regretted it. he came to my house the next day with flowers saying that he couldn't lose his bestfriend over dumb decision making and i couldn't have agreed more with him.

the elevator opened to the other two shield members, stumbling and laughing. "heyyy there casamigo."seth laughed as he waved at me, and there's the nickname. "hey we just drank that."dean began laughing. nikki and brie scoffed at the men in front of them, walking around them to get out of the elevator.

i shook my head doing the same thing. i stood behind them lightly pushing them in the elevator. "go get sleep. yall are supposed to head to kansas in like 2 hours." i rolled my eyes at the two. "whatever mom." seth laughed.

we had to leave around 10 to head to kansas city for our next show. i was riding with the twins today because roman was going to ride with the guys.

"those two are something else." nikki snickered once the elevator closed in front of us. brie and i nodded in agreement.

once we turned the corner i saw a breakfast buffet and when i say i ran to get a plate, i ran. i put bacon, eggs and a couple pancakes on my plate. last but not least i poured me a cup of coffee because i really needed it to keep me going today especially with me having a match today.

the three of us met at a table and began eating what was on our plates. the bella twins were always friendly with me since they came to wwe. some other divas hate them because they are considered "bitches" in their eyes but to be honest i couldn't see it unless they were on the screen.

"look at that, 3 sluts eating together." summer rae laughed as she interrupted our peace. this bitch is really the definition of a sponge. she sucks up everyone's happiness when she walks into the room. "honey we aren't in a funhouse mirror maze were you look at 3 of you." i looked at her and then sipped on my coffee.

the twins giggled from where they were sat, turning to look at summer with devious eyes. they looked like they wanted to pounce on her with no remorse. which i would be filled with happiness if they did. this girl has had a problem with me since she has arrived here. she even tried flirting with my dad in front of me and he just looked at her in disgust and let me tell you she was embarrassed.

she flicked us off before walking away. "that girl needs a muzzle." brie poked her fork in her fruit as she stated a fact. "i have a match tonight with her, sadly." i fake cried. "oh poor you but hey easy win huh?"nikki smiled before grabbing her trash and throwing it away. "are we meeting up back down here at 10?"she asked as she walked back up to the table.

"yeah that's fine. i'll see yall in a bit im gonna get roman his food." i pointed at the buffet and they nodded, walking off to the elevator to get to their rooms. well that was a nice breakfast i thought to myself while throwing my trash away. i grabbed another plate putting 1 of each food on it. roman will eat anything and honestly he will even eat the worst thing possible if you say "you won't" to him because he thinks you're challenging him to death or something.

before i walked out of the dinning area i grabbed him a water bottle because he was going to need it. when i got to our floor i seen dean sitting against the wall asleep. are you serious right now. "dean what the hell?" i lightly kicked him and he didn't budge. i opened the water bottle and poured a bit on his face. "holy fuck i'm drowning." he woke up and stood up so fast. he looked around like a child looking for his mother.

"what the fuck? why the fuck did you pour water on me?" he shouted a bit as he dusted himself off. "maybe because you were just laying in the middle of the hall ? do you wanna get mugged?" i looked at him, wishing i poured the whole bottle on him. "were you going to mug me?" he asked with a smile. "because you can."

"seriously? you're something else." i scoffed as i tried to walk past him. he lightly grabbed my arm pulling me back. he grabbed the piece of bacon and ate it as he just stared at me. "thanks love." he whispered in my ear before walking off. i stared at his back in slight shock. he finally disappeared into his room and not seeing him anymore made my feet finally move to go to my room.

i walked into my room to see roman cleaning up. wow today is full of surprises. "here." i handed him the plate. "oh thank you kass you're a life saver." he smiled and then the smile suddenly fell. "how dare you forget my bacon!!" he huffed before eating a pancake. "ask your buddy dean about that." i patted his shoulder and began packing my things to go to kansas.

today is a day and it's only the morning.

A/N
well well well that's that lmao . i don't know what to say tbh besides saying i miss seeing dean/jon in wwe and also i think im going to go to wrestlemania 2025 ;)