SHADOW MILK COOKIE X FAERIE KNIGHT MALE READER

(HELLO MY PRECIOUS BABIES (never saying that again) )

(OKAY SO I STARTED TO PLAY LESS CRK AND MORE CROB BRCAUSR ITS SO MUCH FUN SO ITLL BE SHORT 🤭‼️‼️)

(Another request from Nanzooooo🥺🥺🥺🥺 THANK UOU FOR THE REQRIST)

You were a normal faerie knight, protecting the faerie kingdom and its king at all cost! Well, not at all cost.. But still! Even though you were a little lazy, sometimes sleeping at your job, you'll still fight if there's intruders around! Well.. If you're awake.

This was a normal day (or night whatever😭) in the faerie kingdom, faeries singing, STILL wishing happy birthday to Elder Faerie Cookie, you were resting again the Silver Tree. To be honest, you never liked singing, praising, or any other stuff.

While everyone was at the place where they celebrate at (I forgot the name) you were left alone guarding  the silver tree. Well, not quite guarding. You were just resting on it, which is illegal. But you don't care.
You were looking at the sky, literally dying out of boredom. If only something extreme happe-

CRACK.

You suddenly sat up and looked around. What was that? Was that the Silver Tree?  You took a look at the Silver Tree and, oh my Gosh, it had a HUGE crack. Bro were you that fat? No way. You looked around again, getting closer to the crack. There was something blue in there? What?

You were so confused. What the hell is in there? It looked like.. A COOKIE?! You yelped, not out of fear, out of surprise. The cookie made even bigger of a crack in the Silver Tree. Even though you noticed it was a cookie, you also noticed that it was WAY too big to be a regular cookie, like it was GIANT.

You grabbed your weapon and held your breath. Whatever will happen, you'll try to keep the Faerie Kingdom safe! Uhm- key word try. You were just standing there, not even trying to pretend like you want to fight that thing. When it popped out of the Silver Tree, you just starred at it.

Suddenly, that cookies size turned normal. Revealing a jester-like blue cookie, what if it was... OH MY GOSH! SO THE LEGENDS WERE TRUE?! ITS THE BEAST COOKIE?! Bru are you fr.

"Oh? There's not so many audience here.. No matter! Making a show for one puny cookie before turning them into my puppet is gonna be my little practise before grand show!" The cookie said, looking at you. "Bro you just made me in trouble like actually stfu." Okay, that was a little rude. But hey, you were NOT in a mood for this mess.

The cookie just starred at you in disbelief, they weren't expecting this type of reaction. "..Excuse me? You're supposed to be scared! Or at least surprised! Why are you just.." he trailed off after the last few words. You narrowed your eyes and sat down again, not caring at all at that point.

It was, well- awkward. For the cookie at least. He cleared his throat, clearly demanding your attention to them. "As I was saying.. My name is Shadow Milk Cookie! Your favourite trickster!" He said while grabbing his mini trickster hat while posing.

"Who are you posing for? Nobody's gonna take pictures of you."  You said annoyingly. He just starred at you again, trying to keep his composure a little at that point. Why were you acting like you don't give a fuck?? And why are you acting like ONE OF THE BEAST COOKIES DIDNT JUST APPEARED FROM THE SILVER TREE?!

"Pictures? What even is "pictures"?! And why are you so calm?! That's not how you act!" Shadow Milk Cookie stomped his leg while crossing his arms. You looked at him a little surprised. "Damn you're this much of a boomer? Must be miserable to be you." you chuckled, Shadow Milk cookie just gave a side glance while eying you.

"Alright fine, I'm sorry. Anyways get over here I'm gonna show you what pictures are." You sighed while taking your phone out (you stole it from some outlander without anyone noticing), and choose a photo app. Shadow Milk Cookie looked at you for a few moments before shrugging and sitting next to you.

"So.. How do you control this..Mirror box? You're doing literally everything in just a click! Wait wait wait, press that button! Wait no, that one!"
You side eyed him the whole time you were JUST TAKING PHOTOS. He probably accidentally took 60 photos without noticing it, but eh, you can delete them anyway. Well.. Except one of them. He took a picture of himself accidentally, and you.. Kinda liked it?

Well OPSIE DAISIES! Your phone died. "Wh- HEY! What happened?! Turn on! TURN ON!! Can you turn that thing on?!" He yelled at you while handing the phone to you, "it's dead." You simply responded. "WHAT?!! But I didn't even had the intention of killing it!"

"No its-"
"Ugh! That thing was way too weak and annoying to be living anyway.."