DARK CACAO X AFFOGATO PRIEST MALE READER

(OK ILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE IT FAST.. and that idea is absolutely bonkers I love it sm thank you huyduc8877 for the request🤭🤭🤭)

Ever since Affogato cookie took the throne, everything gone great! No more hard work with extreme punishments, no more exhausting training that was lasting for HOURS, and besides that, there's also delicious table of food Affogato planned giving us!

You started liking him as king, you didn't even think about Dark Cacao cookie (or what happened to let Affogato take his throne). All you cared about is cheering with your comrades to your new king.

You were walking down the halls to get to the kitchen, you were commanded to get jellies that chef cooked. As you were walking down the halls, you've heard some heavy, fast footsteps that you oh so knew. You instantly froze and started bowing down as an instinct, you didn't dare looking up at him, but then you realised that he's not king anymore.

You stopped bowing down and waited for him to ran pass you to stop him, as you expect, he ran pass you. You had a good reaction, so you grabbed his coat, chocking him. Dark Cacao cookie gasped, it sounded kinda chocked, but you didn't care. He treated you and others like garbage for decades, so you wanted to make him pay as hard as possible.

You threw him on the floor (you're surprisingly very strong🤯), and glared at him. "How dare you?!" Dark Cacao cookie was about to get up, put you put a foot on his stomach, preventing him from it.

"You're not a king anymore, so I can do whatever I want with you." You said while starring down at him. He glared at you "I don't have time for this nonsense. Back off or I'll force you too, whimp!"

You bent down to take a closer look at him just for Dark Cacao cookie to take your arm and roll both of you and pin you down, him being on top of you. Well, the hell did you expect?!😭😭 He's an ancient warrior that fought 2 DRAGONS. You wannabe main antagonist☠️☠️

You grunted and looked at him dead in the eyes, since your blindfold got removed since the attack. You blushed a little from embarrassment.(surprisingly🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️)  Dark Cacao cookie looked at your eyes, they were...Pretty. You both starred at each other for a few moments in complete silence.

Until you kicked him OFF. ALMOST AT HIS BALLSACK. Thank god not tho😁😁😢😜 he fell back and grabbed his sword, until he heard a yell. "Dark Cacao cookie?! What are you doing here?! I thought you..." you both looked at someone that yelled at.

"Affogato cookie...I knew you stood in all of this." Dark Cacao cookie slowly stood up and slowly raises his sword, his usually dark eyes became even darker, which usually every cookie would die from the glare.

Affogato chuckled while you started at both of them confusingly. What is he talking about? "After my son almost killed me, you've decided to take my throne?!" Dark Cacao raised his voice a little at the end of the sentence. Your mouth went agape when you heard that. Affogato knew that it would happen? And he took the throne by force?! You didn't like Dark Cacao for being a rough and serious king, but that's just...Selfish!

"Well now, what was I supposed to do? A kingdom needs a king, "your majesty"." Affogato cookie chuckled while glaring at him as well.  Intense energy was in the air as both of them glared at each other, you stood there, completely confused and concerned. When you slowly tried leaving, Affogato spoke up.

"And I'll make sure that the king is me." It was the last sentence he said before calling bunch of his priests, and him attacking as well. Dark Cacao cookie started fighting off the priests, he was.. Pretty good. You watched it at the corner or the hall, trying to figure out what's going on. Everything is so confusing! So Affogato cookie was the villain all this time?! You suddenly saw how Dark Cacao cookie was distracted, and one of the priests was about to stab him.

You don't know why, you don't know how, but you ran there and shielded Dark Cacao cookie. Dark Cacao cookie looked at you, surprised that you did that. While Affogato cookie and the others glared and gasped at you "traitor!" Affogato cookie yelled and was about to attack you and Dark Cacao cookie.

You grabbed Dark Cacao cookies hand and started running off the hall. He looked at you for a few seconds before running faster, holding your hand now. You blushed a little when you noticed how he grasped your hand. You both went outride the palace and hid somewhere in the corner. You were panting while Dark Cacao just huffed one time.

"...Thank you for saving me, I owe you respect." He said while looking away, you looked at him and saw a little bit of red in his beautiful dark dough. You smiled and crossed your arms, "Sorry for attacking you." You chuckled while also looking away, he grinned a little and nodded. I guess it meant that you're forgiven!

Why is he always bobbing his head is he practising for tonight or what😢😢😢😢😰