"Oh with yourrrrrrr Aryyaaan" she says while stretching the word YOUR and ARYAN. So now his name is giving me butterflies but he isn't talking to me.

"Ok di enjoy I am getting late for college bye Aryan's Shanaya" she says and chuckle.

"Ok bye dumb" I say and cut the call. Am I really in love? Then I get a call from a man who was torturing Mihir and his uncle.

"Hello mam you said to call me in the morning" he says

"Are they okay?" I ask him . Seriously I am not interested if they are okay or not because of what they did with Aryan but they are the culprit of Aryan so it's his right to punish them properly in a right or harsh way. I can't imagine how much they hurt that little boy that he gets panic attacks.

"Ahh leave us" I hear their sound.

"Yes mam and we filled the room with cockroaches and insects as you said to do" The man says .

"Very nice now clean all those as I am coming there with Aryan. I don't want to see any of them there" I say.

"Ok mam as you say" the man says and cut the call. I am not mafia or anything but ya I have a team if anyone try to harm my love once then I hire them and teach a very well lesson to the person who tried to hurt them.

Aryan come from the closest and start brushing his hair. I stand behind him and say "Actually yesterday I was busy so I.." before I can complete my sentence he leave from the room . Now he is double angry from me. My heart is paining because he is ignoring me but it's all my fault. I am not a girl who cry easily but now I want to cry hard. I come to the washroom and take a bath.

After taking a bath I come downstairs everyone is waiting for me to eat breakfast.

"Come fast bhabhi" Hamza says.

We start eating breakfast everyone is chit chatting with each other except me and Aryan. I try to talk to him but he ignore me. Is he going to ignore me always like he doesn't talk to dad. I have to talk with dad about his past. My heart starts aching by thinking about this. No I will do efforts to talk to him and receive his forgiveness.

"Bhabhi why are so silent" shifa says.

"Amm no actually I am Lil tensed with work" I says and give a smile.

"Don't worry bacha Aryan will help you" chachi says and I give her a smile. And look at Aryan who is eating food without any expression and his gaze is stiff on his plate.

"Ok mom I am done I am leaving for the office" he says.

"But beta Shanaya is still eating" dadu says.

"I am getting late" he says.

"Ok go but come home early" dadi says.

"Yes beta" mom says. And he leaves for the office after I finish my food I also leave for my important work.

I am in my car and call Aryan but he declined the call I again call but he cut the call . Why is he not receiving the call now it's too much .

"I have a plan baby" I say and smirk then I call two of those man and tell them to meet infront of Aryan's office and send them the address. I also drive speedly and reach his office before.

I see his car enter and gesture two man to do their work. When Aryan come out from the car they try to hold him by his arms but he is enough fast punch one of the man and kick the other man. Then he land one more punch . One man is lying on the ground and the other man try to caught him from the back but he again hold him and throw him on the ground. He is so powerful. And the way he fight he is looking so hot. But it's not the right time to think this things I have to save those innocent creature. So I come out from my car and hold Aryan's arm.