01

I woke up at 5am to get ready for university, I packed my bag. My mother was still asleep on her bed as I walked past into the bathroom.

I washed both my body and my hair, aswell as did my skincare routine.

I went back to my room and got changed.

Hair:

Outfit:

Outfit:

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs, I wasn't hungry for breakfast and decided to just make myself a slimming smoothie to go

After I soon left the house and walked towards my university since it wasn't that far.

"hey, sorry I couldn't come hang out yesterday" I say with an apologetic expression as I looked at my best friend Mia.

Mia:

"it's fine, but next time we're going out to the club" she pouts, "it's about time you got some human exposure" she says and locks her arm with mine as we walk into our first class

"y/n pass me your notes" Mia whispers to me, "why didn't you take any?" I frowned. "I hate maths. How am I supposed to concentrate??" she frowns even harder, I sigh and pass her my notes. "I also hate it, but I just can't afford to fail. Think of it as rent due" I say with a shrug. "why did you take so many notes" she frowns, "fine. I'll take it back then" I say reaching for my notepad, she pulls it away "no, no, no that's not what I meant. I'll still use them" she says as she grabs her pen and starts copying them down. I suddenly got tapped on the shoulder and turned around, a random boy was there. "uh hey, I've seen you around in class often. I mean how could I not when you're dressed like that, but I was wondering if you uh wanted to hang out sometime?" he says fiddling with his pen. "uh sure, why not, I guess" I shrugged, "great" he says before turning back to his friends and they start laughing, I just shrugged.

"what was that about?" Mia askes looking at the boy, "he asked if we could hang out" I answer. "like on a date?" she askes eyes widening, "no, like friends" I answer, "does he think that as well?" she askes with a grin. "he better, because if he thinks it's a date, it would be sad to notify him that that was a one sided idea" I shrug, "damn, your heartless" she says in a small giggle. "who needs a heart in this generation anyway" I shrugged as I turned my attention back to the lecturer.

After our classes finshed we decided to go to a nearby coffee store.

We entered the coffee place and both ordered our coffee's.

I was going to take a sip, when suddenly "no, wait, stop" Mia says taking out her phone. "I need to take a picture first, for Instagram" she says, I sigh but reluctantly agreed.

#withmyfavpersonintheentireworld🌎🌍🌏❤️

I look at the post confuse, "why didn't you include yourself in the picture" I ask finally taking a sip of my coffee. "I get more likes on Instagram if it's just you" she says, "but still I like taking pictures with you, well I don't. But the only reason I do take pictures is becasue you force me" I pout, "don't pout, it's really not such a big deal" she says taking her coffee and sipping from it. "okay, whatever you say" I shrug.

After the cafè, we parted ways and I went back home, like usual my mother wasn't home. I went into my room and started doing my homework, while Gilmore Girls played on the TV.

After I finished my homework, I rolled up my sleeves, I was bored and instead of making dinner. I just started baking chocolate cookies, while I was waiting for them I did my night time skincare routine and came back and took them out.

After eating some of the cookies, the door opens and my mother is finally home. "hey honey" she smiles as she places down the takeaway on the table. I looked at the takeaway bag with suspicion, "don't worry, I bought a salad for you" she says, I look up relieved, "thanks, how was work anyway? " I ask packing out the plates. "it was hectic as always, but tommorow I'm going to need you to come with me" she says dishing up the food. "why?" I ask as I took a sip of water. "well you know I teach idols right? Well this group has a tour to America in 10 months, which might sound like a long time but it isn't"she says eating her food." so why exactly do you need me there?"I ask eating my salad." well, I know you've been looking for a temporary job. So I spoke with a few people there and got you a job as my assistant"she smiles, "are you for real?" I ask shocked as I finished my water. "yes" she says drinking her coldrink, "well, I am a grown adult and can get a job by myself, but I won't be ungrateful, so I accept the job. On one condition" I say, "what?" she askes curious. "Mia can finally come over" I smirk, "you know I don't like that girl, she seems so odd and aloof."my mom sighs." deal or no deal"i ask, "fine" she sighs finishing her food. "good then consider me your new assistant. Lee Y/n at your service" I say with a smile, as I run to my room to go text Mia about it.