04| Aadriti

[A/N: further chapters will be out on stck before wattpad, link in bio, don't forget to click on the star button on every chapter]

☆☆☆

I shifted in my place after hearing their teasing towards Mayuri who started blushing.

They don't know the truth but it still made me a little angry.

As if I wasn't behaving the same as Mayuri when I saw Agastya for the first time.

One month ago
Delhi

"Chup chap baith na!" I giggled in my seat along with Prachi.

She started blushing profoundly as the guy spared her another glance.

She turned red and placed both her hands on her face with her hairs covering her face.

I awkwardly smiled at the guy who turned his attention to me after seeing Prachi.

"Prachiiii" I slapped her shoulder and started shaking her.

"Students! Thank you so much for joining us today at such a short notice" The principal's voice brought us back to reality.

We both sat straight and listened to him.

"Please welcome Mr. Tribhuvan Shethey and Mr. Agastya Kulkarni with a huge round of applause" The principal started clapping his hands along with all of us present in the auditorium.

"OMG" Prachi muttered after looking at the guests entering the Auditorium.

I followed her gaze and stilled on my place after looking at the guy entering inside.

The Principal introduced them but the introduction went over my head.

I looked at Prachi and she looked at me we both shared the same expressions.

"Mr. Kulkarni has made his name in such young age, he is one of the best maths professor's in mumbai" Our Principal said.

I stared at the guy who was sitting along with our teachers on the stage.

If I knew Maths seminar are this intresting I would have attended them earlier.

"It was worth coming here" Prachi whispered.

And I agreed to her without voicing out my thoughts while my whole attention was on the guy sitting right next to our Principal.

Mr. Agastya Kulkarni.

He was wearing a light blue shirt and rolled up sleeves along with black trousers.

The hair on his head were in place as if no one has ever touched them.

If I thought I had a thing for messy hair guys then I was totally wrong.

The way this guy is sitting there with the pressed shirt and pants without any crease, his head tilted a little bit as he listened to whatever our principal is saying.

It's doing something to me, something I can't explain.

"And students these days find maths boring and difficult this is the reason we have arranged this seminar" our principal said.

"How old do you think he is" I asked without moving my gaze from Agastya.

"Looks around his mid 20's" Prachi replied.

"People find maths difficult only if they are not up for challenges" Agastya said.

"Oh fuck his voice!" I muttered.

"I believe maths is a quite intresting subject, it keeps your brain occupied" Agastya continued.

The talk kept going around a few minutes as the guests told us about their journey of teaching maths I believe?