02| Aadriti

[A/N: Further chapters are already out on stck link in bio]

☆☆☆

I walked along with Mayuri as she guided me towards the cabin.

"Go go, I will wait in the cafeteria" Mayuri smirked.

Shaking my head at her and knocked on the door.

"Come in"

Giving me one last smirk Mayuri left towards the cafeteria and I entered the cabin.

Mr. Kulkarni looked at the door only to find me standing there.

"Close the door" he motioned with eyes.

I walked near his desk closing the door and sat infront of him as he placed the papers on the desk.

"These are a few important sums, and question papers, solve them today" He ordered.

I looked at the papers with shock and then at him.

"Why? I already solved so many" I asked in frustration.

He looked at me without changing his calm expressions.

"Your maths is weak" It was a statement.

I controlled rolling my eyes and continued glaring at the bunch of papers ke pushed in my direction.

"Kulkarni sir!" There was a knock on the door followed by the peon's voice.

"Come in" Mr Kulkarni said.

"Sir your lunch" the peon kept the plate on his desk and left.

My gaze moved from the papers to the tasty lunch infornt of me.

"Did you have your lunch?" Mr. Kulkarni asked.

"I was going to just now, but you called you me here" I stood up stuffing the papers in my bag.

"Sit down" Mr. Kulkarni said grabbing the plate.

He separated the onions and tomatos from the rice and forwarded me the plate.

"Eat"

"Oh no no it's okay- " I shook my head in denial.

Agastya just looked at me and I dropped my act and started eating.

"I was hungry since the morning, I thought I am going to pass out" I blurted out while stuffing my mouth with food.

"Did you eat?" I asked him who was simply looking at me.

"Agastya!" I heard a shout and I looked at the door pausing my moments.

I looked at the door then at Agastya who stood up from his place.

"Hide near the desk" Agastya said.

"Why?" I asked confused still chewing on my food.

Agastya walked around the desk grabbing my elbow and dragged me behind his desk.

The door opened but I already sitting behind the desk near Agastya's leg.

"Did you have your lunch? Let's go out" I heard female asking him.

"No I already mine, maybe next time" Agastya replied in his usual cold tone.

I tried to peek behind at the female in question but Agastya placed his leg near my face making it difficult to move.

"Oww, Don't worry then I will also eat with you" I heard the footsteps before I knew she sat on place.

"Why have you separated these onions and tomatos" whoever the lady was she chuckled.