Ch|3

"Arnav, make sure she gets back home without ruining someone's life

"Arnav, make sure she gets back home without ruining someone's life. Jahil ladki hai ek number ki, gadhi kahin ki." I tell him as I walk in my garden. Arnav is the man I trust most after Kabeer; he has been with me for almost fourteen years. We were in the same college back then. He was with Kabeer, so he is my junior, but the amount of knowledge and jugaad this man has is commendable.

"I don't get why you are adamant about making her life difficult. You even threatened her workplace to cancel her work visa." He starts his nagging. One thing I hate about him is that he listens to his dick more than his brain. He'll fall for any girl who is breathing and ready to fulfill his sick-dick desires.
"Don't tell me what to do; you know very well why I hate her. She deserves to be hated from the core." It is disgusting to even think about the thing she did with Zainab.

"She was a teenager herself at that time. Also, this is among the sisters; I don't see the need for your nose to be in their business." He tries to reason with me, but it is not happening. I have been interested in that girl since I learned about her.

"Everything about Zainab is my business; wait until you find someone like that, and then you'll understand me." I remark.

"I can never understand you and your chota bhai kabeer. You both are so twisted and difficult. One runs away from his beautiful wife, and one hates the entire family of his crush. What is wrong with you people?" A long, deep sigh is left by him, indicating that he really is stupid. What's there in it that I don't understand?

"If he hears that you called his wife beautiful, your whole existence will be in danger." I advised him. Everyone who lives with us knows not to mess with Kabeer; sometimes even I ignore him. Not because I am scared of him, but because I am done with his twisted mind and bipolar personality.

"Pata nahi bhagwan ne kaunse manhoos ghadi mein tum logon ko banaya tha." He comments casually.

"Chal na oye teri tarha single to nahi banaya." Shrugging I spit facts.

"Abe kuch to khuda ka khauf kiya kar, banda apne dushman ke bhi dil pe aisa vaar nahi karta jaisa tu apne dost ke karta hai." Hitting me on my shoulder he says. As we were walking while sipping our coffee his phone rings.

"Who is calling you at this time?" I ask sitting on the couch.

"Who else can it be other than your hellion?" A fake smile appears on his face as he answers it.
"Ji sarkaar aisa ho sakta hai ki kabeer sahab bulaye aur mai aaun na." Keeping the phone he looks at me dead in the eyes.
"Istg someday I am gonna drug this man just so he can sleep with his wife and not interfere with my night life.
Isko sambhalte sambhalte mai khud iss duniya se nikal jaunga." He drinks his coffee in one go and leaves.
Arnav works for me, and he someone I can trust but he is not close with me. Although we are friends but not as close as he is with kabeer.

I take out my phone and message him. This man is getting out of hands. He really needs to solve his problem of being anti-social. How can someone run away from a girl like Fatima.

Me: Can you for once not ruin her sleep every night?

He replies me instantly as if he was already writing a message to me.

Chilgoza: Tell her not to kiss me when she wakes up for fajar. She think I am asleep and she always kisses me on my forehead and cheeks.
I am sure that whatever hormonal imbalance my body is going through is because of her. Pata nahi kiya padh ke phukti hai subha mein.

I feel bad for myself. I don't know what mistakes I did in his upbringing that he is this anti-romantic.

Me: You need a tight slap from me. Mard ban haivaan, Mard. Sharam nahi aati tujhe ki teri biwi tujhe pyar kar rahi hai aur tu ladkiyon ki tarha dur bhag raha hai.

This man really needs a good counseling. I need to talk to his doctor soon.

Chilgoza: I hate her, why will I show love to her?

Bullshit aya bada 'I hate her' as if anyone who knows him is going to believe that.

Me- Say that 100 times more and you might actually believe it.

I see that he has seen my message and then I get the notification that-

*Chilgoza blocked you*

Obviously I saw this coming. He always blocks me wherever I talk against what he wants to hear.
I was enjoying my coffee when one of my house helpers comes running towards me.

"What happened? Breathe first." I don't know why they always run here and there whenever they want to tell me something. This house is not a child's playground that they run so fast just to deliver a news or ask me something. I have told them numerous times to call me but they never listen.

"Sir, mai apka room saaf karne gaya to mai ne dekha ki apka pura bed gila ho raha hai aur apke sare mehnge electronics bath tub mein dube huye hain." He explains catching his breath.
I don't believe him, who can do such a thing? My house is full of security and-

"Vo gadhi!" When I realize that he is not joking I run towards my room.
There were people who were cleaning the bed which was drenched with water. There were some files on the bed, kept in a way that it was clear that it was on purpose. But I don't give a damn about it.

I start searching for my laptop, I hope that bitch did nothing to it. Otherwise she is going to pay for it.
"No, no!" I shout when I can't find it anywhere in my room.
I look towards the bathroom and sigh.
This girl. Is it possible to hate someone more than you hated them few minutes ago?
I walk to my bathroom and as expected I find my precious laptop drowned in my tub. How did she even find it?
I take it out and water drips from it like crazy. Inhale. Exhale. I tell myself
This laptop was my most cherished thing, not because of some business documents or something like that. I am not stupid enough to keep those thing in here. But it had far more precious thing than my business. It had pictures of Zainab in it. It was full with everything about Zainab. Mere 2 saal tak uske stalk karne ki mehnat thi iss mein.

I throw the laptop back into the tub and wipe my hands. Now I need counseling, I might actually kill her.