I tapped his chest indicating him I'm running out of breathe. He left my lips with a 'pop' sound. We both were breathing heavily. He joined his forehead with mine breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry I kissed you without your permission but that was hot." He whispered against my lips. I furrowed my eyes.

"You don't need to take my permission now to kiss me. And what was hot ? I asked in a slow voice.
" You breaking hand of that fucking bastard and giving him threats to not to touch any women." I chuckled at his comment.

"You're unbelievable abhi."
"What"
"Nothing. By the way can I ask you a favour?" I asked looking at him.
"Sure meri jaan."

"Can you kiss me again? " I asked pouting.
He chuckled in his manly voice. Ughh. Why he have to make me feel butterflies everytime.

"You don't need to ask me just order me baby" Saying he pressed his lips on mine. We kissed like there was no tomorrow.

"Abe sale tham ja. Office mein ye sab hi karna tha to gate to band kar leta." I heard someone saying I quickly pushed him lightly and stood there widening my eyes. Two guy was standing at the door seems like they are best friends of abhi.

"If I forgot to lock the door don't you have fucking hands to knock first?" Abhi said glaring at them. I was standing there dumbfounded. What was happening here.

"Bro our bhabhi is confused right now let us meet her. You can fuck off for now." Other man said and abhi rolled his eyes.

"Well this man isn't going to introduce us. So I'm Kabir Rawat,CEO of rawat & co.By the way I had to say this you're pretty cool bhabhi I heard aapne uss chutiye ke hath tod dale." I smiled hearing him.
"Thankk you Kabir." I saw the other man. He too introduced himself.

"I'm neil raghuvanshi. And I'm a lawyer. Nice to meet you." He said.
"Nice to meet you too." I smiled awkwardly I don't what to say because I'm meeting them for the first time.

Abhi was standing folding his hands to his chest. "Hogaya tumlogo ka." Abhi said getting annoyed.
"We're not here to talk to you baby. We're here for our bhabhi." Kabir said making abhi glare at him.

After spending sometimes they both were going now as they have work too. All the time we teamed up and teased abhi. He was annoyed yet happy.
They went and closed the door saying that make sure to close the door before making out. God why everyone just loves to tease me. After the door closed I looked at abhi and we both broke out into small giggles.

"I'm sorry they must have annoyed you too." He said taking me to the couch making me sit there he sat too.
"No it's not like that infact I had fun with them." He raised his eyebrows.

He came close to me and leaned towards me making me lean on the supporter of the couch.
"So you had fun with them?" I nodded hesitantly.
"What about some fun with me too sweetheart. " He said making me go red.
"Shut up I want to tell you something." He chuckled.
"I'm all ears, misha." He said.

"I'm going to Paris tomorrow."
"Ohh ok. Wait what?" He nearly yelled and stood up.

"Abhii calm down sit here." I said making him sit.
"But why are you going? Yesterday we got engaged and now you're going to Paris? Well, leave I'm coming with you." He said without thinking twice.
I decided to tease him a little.

"You aren't going with me Mr rajvansh." I said with tight lipped smile.
"You can order me anything rose but I'm going with you and that's final.because I ain't gonna leave you" He said. He is so cute.

I laughed hearing him. He narrowed his eyes.
"I was joking abhi. And I already thought to go with you. Because I have work there for only one or two days. So I thought ki hum dono waha ghum lenge." I said making him sigh.

"You literally scared me misha." He said making me giggle.
He pulled me towards himself and hugged me. I placed my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat. Hugging him is now one of the best thing for me.

"So ready for our pre honeymoon, soon to be wifey." He said making me look at him in confusion.
"Pre honeymoon? "

"Yeahh, I mean see after the wedding we'll go on honeymoon right? So we can consider it as pre honeymoon no? And also I don't need tell lie to the family this time." I chuckled at his statement.
"I'm all ready for our pre honeymoon soon to be hubby." I said and pecked his cheeks.

"Seems like someone is addicted to kiss me. No?" He teased me.
"Is that so?" I asked.

"Well I don't think so." I said.
"You sure?"
"Yes"
He looked at me like givine warning for something and in no time he started tickling me.

"Abhhhi no ahh please." Tears started coming out from my eyes due to laughing.
"Abhiii" And he left me. He too laughed seeing me.

"You're soo bad." I said hitting his arms.
"I'll take it as a compliment." He said and i chuckled and hugged him again.

I can't wait to confess to abhi about my feelings. My love for him. I want us to be forever and happy. I don't know if he loves me or not but I'll surely try my best to make him genuine happy

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.

*•.─°❀⋆─.•*

𝘎𝘶𝘺𝘴𝘴𝘴, 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘵𝘵. 𝘞𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 23𝘬+ 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 1.6𝘬+ 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬.

𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵.

𝘛𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘢, tataa❤
𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭