Scream, Bang, Shout - Chapter 9

Speer glared at the map that was on his desk. Goring had taken over the eastern part of Heydrich's territory. Infront of Speer was the famed desert fox, Erwin Rommel. next to Rommel was Treskow, and besides Treskow was Kiesinger. Speer turned to face Rommel. "Rommel, I have a task for you." Speer spoke out, uncertain as to how Rommel would react. Rommel simply stared at Speer, before leaning back and speaking. "You need me to retake the western territory Heydrich stole, correct?" Rommel replied, with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "And the others?" He looked to the men to his sides. "They are just here for show?" Erwin asked. Speer rubbed his temples. "No, Kiesingers here for ideas and Treskow will be accompanying you in retaking the west." Speer answered. "I see," Rommel responded curtly. "So, when do we leave?" Rommel asked. Speer leaned back. "Well, why not begin now? we can catch Heydrich offguard if we launch the offensive now." Kiesinger suggested. "That seems like the wisest course of action," Rommel agreed. "However, before we do so, we should make sure that he hasn't already stationed large numbers of troops in the west." He glanced at Treskow. "Can we get confirmation on that?" Rommel asked Treskow. "Well, it looks like he's busy with Bormann right now. If we launch a offensive from the north now, we can cut his forces in two." Treskow explained. "I see," Rommel nodded, considering the situation. "So, the plan is to attack from the north, splitting his forces in two and allowing us to easily retake the region." He frowned slightly. "But what about Goring? He took a large portion of Heydrich's territory as well. Wouldn't he join the fight?" Rommel inquired. "We can deal with that fatass later, he's the weakest out of the 4 anyways." Kiesinger brushed off Rommel. "Alright, the plan seems to be set," Rommel agreed. "We move in from the north now, and once we retake the region, we will worry about Goring later. Are there any other matters that need to be discussed? or does everyone else agree with the plan?" everyone seems to be okay with the plan. "You better not disappoint me, I payed too much money to keep you in charge." Speer spoke. "Understood," Rommel replied, giving a respectful nod to Speer. "We will not disappoint you, Sir." He looked to the others. "So, shall we get ready for the offensive?" Everyone nodded in response. "Rally the troops!" Kiesinger chanted. "Let's get the attack started!" Rommel exclaimed. "This region will soon be back under our control!"

Heydrich sat in his office. Dumbfounded and frustrated, he was the punching bag of this war. First Goring, then Bormann, and now Speer attacking him. He didn't want to admit it but... it felt like the war was lost. As Heydrich sat in his office, pondering his unfortunate situation, he couldn't help but think about how things had gone wrong. He had fought against Goring in the east but he had no idea that Speer had been preparing an offensive in the north as well. He was outnumbered and outmaneuvered, and it felt like the end was near. Heydrich had already decided he was gonna leave Germany, and escape into Burgundy. He got his things ready, as he calmly shoved his things in his luggage. Heydrich shoved his things into his luggage, feeling a sense of relief as he prepared to flee. He had accepted defeat, and was prepared to leave the country in order to preserve his own safety. He knew that if he stayed in Germany, he would likely face harsh punishment or death for failing in the war. The thought of escaping to Burgundy appealed to him, as he could live out the rest of his days in relative peace and safety... but that's when he heard a knock on his bunker door. Heydrich startled as he heard the knock on his bunker door. He hadn't expected anyone to come to his door, as he had been preparing to leave the country. He thought for a moment, and wondered who could be knocking. He slowly got up from his chair and walked over to the door, wondering who could possibly be visiting him at this time. He was met with hands wrapping around his neck, he was pushed back, as a man and some troops entered his bunker, storming the place down. Heydrich gasped, and clawed at the mans arm but then he realized who it was... "E- ERWIN?!" Heydrich shouted out in confusion and shock. Heydrich was shocked as he realized who it was that had stormed his bunker. It was none other than Erwin Rommel, the commander of his forces in the west. He was startled and confused, wondering why Erwin was here and why he had stormed his bunker. He tried to struggle against Erwin's grip, but was met with little success. Erwin was a large man and was easily able to overpower him, and held him tightly as the troops behind him stormed the place.
"It's nothing personal, Heydrich, just serving my country." Erwin whispered. Heydrich struggled in Erwin's grip, trying desperately to free himself from his grasp, to no avail. He couldn't speak due to the grip around his throat, but his horrified expression made it clear that he was not at all happy with the situation. Heydrich gulped, realising that he was completely powerless, and would likely not be allowed to leave Germany alive. Heydrich struggled in vain, feeling utterly powerless as Erwin continued to speak. "You should've quit the military life, lived a normal life, and stayed out of politics, but no, you had to put your head high up." Erwin scoffed, shaking his head. "What am I going to tell your wife and kids now?" Heydrich's mind filled with thoughts of his family as Erwin spoke. He had sacrificed so much for his career, and now he feared he would never see them again. Heydrich's heart began to race as he felt the barrel of a Lugr lining up on his stomach. A wave of fear washed over him as he realised what was about to happen. He tried desperately to kick, scream, and struggle, but it was futile as he was held tightly in Erwin's grip. He closed his eyes tightly, preparing for the final moments of his life. Blood splattered over Erwins clothes. Heydrich struggled and wriggled in pain but... eventually the bloodloss set in and well. He went limp. The world went dark for Heydrich as he lost consciousness from the blood loss. His struggles became weaker and weaker, and eventually, he went limp. Erwin let go of him, watching dispassionately as the life left his body. Erwin straightened up and looked around the room, taking in the sight of the blood-soaked floor. He turned to the troops who were with him. "Make sure this place is scrubbed clean," he said coldly. "I don't want any evidence that he was ever here." Erwin ordered.

3 out of the 4 contestants for Fuhrership remain.

-
Sorry for this short ass chapter, I'm just a lazy idiot. I'd write something longer next chapter. I just wanted to kill off Heydrich LMFAO