𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

" 𝘔𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 "

𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 "

We're done talking about it.

BRAIN SLOWLY UNFOGGING, SHE BECAME aware of the fact that she was kissing Kang Taemoo, again. Eyes begrudgingly blinking open, Hyejin gently pushed him away. "Taemoo-" she was interrupted by him kissing her once more. "Hold on, please."

"What happened just now, should it lead me to believe that we're together?" He quietly asked once he finally opened his eyes.

"No." She sighed, intently looking in between his eyes. "Go on those dates, Taemoo."

"I finally got the opportunity to kiss you again and you're telling me to go do that with other women?" Taemoo asked, furrowing his eyebrows in disbelief.

Hesitating slightly, she let out a small sigh. "Just do it please. And if you find that after, you still want to be with me then you can call me."

"Call you?" When she nodded in reply, he quickly took his phone out of his back pocket.

"After the dates." Hyejin softly chuckled, pushing his phone down.

"But I know I want to be with you now." Taemoo argued.

"Could you please just do it for me? It'll give me peace of mind."

✧༺♥༻✧

"Finally on land again." The girl in the light washed jeans groaned, stretching her arms over her head as they exited the airport.

"I thought you enjoyed our flights?" Yeonmi asked, swinging her backpack over her shoulder.

"Yeah, that was before you and Mingyu got back together and decided to talk the entire two hours." Hyejin said, thanking her driver as he opened the car door for them.

"But you wanted us back together." The girl in the black cardigan said, placing her bag beside her feet.

"I've been wanting you two back together since the minute you broke up, but I did not miss your stupidly long conversations." Hyejin shrugged, glancing out the window as the car began to move.

It was quiet for a minute before Yeonmi leaned over and picked up her boss' freshly manicured hand. "How are you going to explain this to your loverboy?"