𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

Hello everyone! I know I haven't updated in so long because I've been away, but at this moment, that is my last worry.

We are currently living in one of the world's worst genocides, which is somehow still an understatement to what is going on between Palestine and Israel. I know I don't have much of a following, but no matter how much or how little followers you have, everyone should be spreading awareness on whatever platform they have!

But please before you speak out, do not be ignorant and do educate yourself. Palestine and Israel has been in a war for well over a century, but two weeks ago, Hamas(a military group) launched an attack on Israel to free Palestinians prisoners, break the blockade on Gaza, and stop Israeli attacks on Al-Aqsa mosque. That same day, they killed 1,400 people and injured 4,562.

But Israel declared war and killed 3,478 and injured more than 12,000 also on that same day. A few days later, they somehow worsened the humanitarian crisis there by taking away their electricity, food, water, and fuel. I will not go in depth of the years of war, but I will continue to speak about the extermination and the ethnic cleansing happening right before our eyes.

As of October 14, Israel has dropped 6,000 bombs on Gaza. Just four days ago, Israel bombed a hospital and killed and injured more than 1,500 people in the blast. Just three days ago, Israel bombed a school in Gaza, knowing people were seeking shelter there. Just two days ago, Israel bombed one of the oldest churches in the world, killing and injuring hundreds of displaced Christians and Muslims who were taking shelter there. This just goes to show that this is not a religious issue.

As someone living in America, I'm beyond disgusted to see what our president and government is doing. What our president and government have been doing for years. For 75 years, the US government has provided more aid to Israel than any foreign country. Since 1948, the US has given Israel a total of $158 billion in assistance. America has provided Israel with some of its most advanced defense technology which they are using to attack Gaza now. Majority of our tax dollars go to funding aid and assistance to Israel.

People living in the west, especially those who are Arab(Palestinian or not), and Muslims need to take extra care of themselves, because even away from the genocide you aren't safe. People are beginning to assume that because of the war, Arabs and Muslims will be facing as much harassment as they did during and after 9/11, and we're beginning to see that immediately.

Just a few days ago, in Chicago, a six year old child was stabbed TWENTY SIX times by his family's landlord just because he was Palestinian and Muslim. Just a few days ago, a college student was pushed down the stairs from the sixth floor of the school by a group of Zionist, all because he defended Palestine.

Please do not willingly be ignorant when the statistics, the facts, the videos, and photos are all there. Will we really stand with Israel when there's videos of them celebrating and having festivals for the deaths of Palestinians, but those people struggle to put out videos to prove their innocence? Will we really stand with Israel when they're the reason young, innocent Palestinian children see planes and don't know where to run, instead of experiencing the childish excitement of seeing the flying vehicle. Do your research and know who you're fighting and standing with. We're seeing this ethnic cleansing with our own two eyes.