𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

"𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨?""𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴

"𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴."

It was only a kiss. Youngseo and Sunghoon actually slept together.

STRESSFULLY RUNNING A HAND THROUGH HER HAIR, Hyejin repeatedly pressed the elevator button. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon." She muttered under her breath, nervously looking around.

"Can you calm down?" Yeonmi asked, momentarily looking up from her ipad.

"Yeonmi, do not tell me to calm down right now." The girl in the long pink floral dress ordered, giving her secretary a desperate look. "It's not like I'm standing here with my makeup and hair professionally done, wearing a, you know, a pretty romantic dress, with...you know what? Maybe we should just go-"

"Nope, we violated too many traffic laws getting here just for you to decide you want to leave." Yeonmi extended her arm over Hyejin's chest, shooting her a stern look.

"Hari could find out that somebody took pictures of her and Jihoon but when she was Shin Hari and not Shin Geumhi and sent them to my parents who are now at Jihoon's apartment, another time." She shrugged with a poor convincing smile.

"Hyejin."

"Yeonmi, please. I can just tell her later!" The dark haired girl pleaded. "Just let me leave-"

"Hyejin." Yeonmi said through gritted teeth which shut Hyejin up. Nodding behind her, the girl in pink confusedly turned around.

"Oh."

"Ms. Choi, Ms. Kim." Sunghoon nodded politely, giving Hyejin a warm smile, despite her frazzled expression.

Looking at Taemoo with wide eyes, Hyejin remained frozen, ignoring his confused gaze until Yeonmi nudged her side. "Is Hari here?" She exclaimed surprisingly loud, catching the attention of employees walking by them. "Is Ms. Shin here?" Awkwardly clearing her throat, she forced a strained smile onto her face.

"She doesn't clock in until two." Sunghoon explained, glancing between the two.

"That's right." Yeonmi hummed, swiping through her ipad. "We're supposed to be meeting her and Youngseo for lunch right now."

Breathing out any feelings of annoyance, Hyejin smiled at Taemoo and Sunghoon and bowed politely. "Sorry for interrupting your schedule, thank you for letting us know."

"Could I to talk to you-"

"Reservation, is that what you said Yeonmi?"

"I didn't mention-"