chapter 1

13 years ago

Deku wakes up to glass breaking and screaming. He hears hisashi (all for one) and inko in the kitchen screaming he peeks through the cracks of his door and sees inko with blood on her face.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT HIM FOR WHO HE IS!?" "HE MAY NOT HAVE A QUIRK YET BUT HE WILL GET ONE!" WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HISASHI I USED TO KNOW...because you're not him anymore." "You're a monster..."

"I DONT CARE IF WILL GET A QUIRK LATER HE HAS TO HAVE A QURIK NOW!". "I'M LEAVING IM GOING TO FIND ANOTHER WOMAN AND HAVE A POWERFUL KID WHO WILL BE MUCH BETTER THAN THAT DISAPPOINTMENT YOU HAVE!".

Hisashi leaves and slams the door behind him. After he leaves inko sits on the floor with her hands covering her face, izuku comes out of his room and walks up to inko.

"mommy! What happened are you gonna be okay? Mommy please answer me!"

"Oh sweetheart I'm okay, i'll be okay i promise you just go back to bed."

"Okay mommy...I love you.."

A year later (Izukus now 5)

"Mommy look look!" "what is it baby?" "Look!"

-closes his eyes and scrunches his nose and wings sprout-. -gasps- "izuku honey oh I'm so glad! You got your quirk!" "Let's take you to the doctors and get you checked out."

At the doctor

"I- uh I've come back with the results and they are very extraordinary..." he say while rubbing his head. "what do mean extraordinary..?" Inko says with a confused tone.  "your son has multiple quirks." He says in a kind of shocked tone. "r-really? That's incredible! Izuku honey did you hear that!" Inko says while squeezing the life out of her son.
"I have alot of quirks! Yay!!"

"wait what are the quirks?" She looks at the doctor as he reads off the paper in his hands. "well he has

Black whip (like in OFA)

Smoke screen (like in OFA as well)

Flight: allows him to grow wings from his back.

Enhance: allows him to enhance anything. Example: like if he sees some hurt themselves or he gets hurt his pain tolerance goes up which means if he gets thrown into a wall it won't hurt him, or if he sees someone get tired from running or he gets tired from running his stamina will go up which means he won't get tired as fast and will run faster.

Transformation: let's him turn into anything he wants.

Siren sound: gives him an angelic singing voice which can make people fall asleep if he wants them to fall asleep and can make them calm down."

"T-thats fantastic! Izuku I'm so glad! You are going to grow into a great hero..."

Few years later:

(Dekus now 13)

"Izuku honey! You're doing so well with your training in a few years you'll be ready to go out in the real world!" She says while looking like she's gonna cry knowing that she will. "Thanks mom I couldn't do it without you. I love you mom." He smiles at her softly and hugs her. I hope my training pays off I've been training non stop and I've been getting really good let's just hope that I keep getting better.