"Yessir! Commander Coffee Beans, sir!" Both Boboiboy and Gopal said.

"It's KOKOCI! NOT 'Coffee Beans'!" Kokoci said. Feeling upset that his name was misspelled.

Boboiboy and Gopal immediately apologized. "Wahh! Forgive us, Commander Kokoci!"

"Very well. Both of you are now officially members of TAPOPS. Congratulations, Cadet Boboiboy. And Cadet Gopal." Kokoci said as he did TAPOPS salute.

"Hooray!! Yay!!" Tok Aba, Ochobot, and Y/n cheered for them.

"Hehe, awesome." Boboiboy said.

Tok Aba sniffles. "My grandson is now a cadet... Such a high rank too..." Tok Aba said excitedly.

Ochobot sigh's. "Cadet is the lowest rank, Tok."

"Oh, really? Well... you'll need to work hard then, Boboiboy! If you're always slaking off... You won't move up the ranks!" Tok Aba said.

Boboiboy sweatdropped. "Sheesh... I've only JUST joined the team, Tok."

"But the important thing is, big brother is officially a TAPOPS member!" Y/n claps her hands.

Kokoci noticed Y/n and walk towards her. "Y/n, do you want to join TAPOPS?" Kokoci asked.

"Me? But I'm not strong enough to fight." Y/n protest.

"Nonsense, with you tracking Motobot while we were unconscious and learned how to use the command deck. You have great knowledge, Lesser Lord Kusanali." Kokoci praised.

Y/n blushed in embarrassment when she received a praise. She thought of a moment and looked at her big brother for an approval.

Boboiboy noticed his little sister looking for him for an approval. "Y/n, it's your choice if you want to join or not." He said.

Y/n decided that she wants to join TAPOPS not just to be with her big brother, but to also find the Gnosis.

"I decided that I want to join TAPOPS." Y/n declared.

Kokoci nodded and called Motobot to bring the badge to him. But this time the badge is different from Boboiboy and Gopal received.

Kokoci placed the badge on Y/n's chest. "Congratulations, Lance Corporal Y/n!" Kokoci did TAPOPS salute. And Y/n did the same thing.

"Eh? How come she gets a higher rank and didn't took her badge?" Gopal asked. But there's a hint of jealousy from his voice.

"Hehe, awesome! Congratulations, little sis!" Boboiboy cheered. Not caring if Y/n is higher rank than him.

"Thank you, big brother." Y/n smiled at her big brother.

Gopal approaches Kokoci. "Commander! Since we're a part of TAPOPS now, why don't you give us our first mission?"

Kokoci thought for a minute. "Hmm. Very well. Considering that you're still fresh cadets... We'll start with something safe and easy."

"Man, just give us the tough missions! We've beaten tons of powerful foes before! Right, Boboiboy?" Gopal said.

"Err... yeah." Boboiboy responded, not sure of his answer.

Kokoci thought again. "Hmm... So you want something tough, huh?"

-

"Waargh!" Boboiboy and Gopal shouted.

They both ran towards the big rock to hide.

"This is all your fault!" Gopal blamed Boboiboy. Even though it was Gopal's fault.

"Huh? My fault? YOU were the one begging for a tough mission!" Boboiboy said.