Chapter 4

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

Flashbacks

"Your journey has begun, Lesser Lord Kusanali..."

I heard a voice calling my old title name, as I wake up I look around and realize where I am right now.

I'm in Irminsul.

I saw someone in front of me and is that... me...? She looks exactly like me but an older version of me.

"Who are you? Why do you look like me?" I asked.

"It looks like you don't remember me... that's fine. Are you surprised by my appearance? Nahida or Y/n?" The lookalike me said.

"How did you know my name?" I asked.

"Irminsul and the surrounding lands have been reproduced here as they were years ago, but this is just a realm of consciousness. We are a manifestation of the same nature, hence why we would appear exactly the same." She said.

"Hmm? We're... of the same nature? Why?" I asked. I don't know why but this conversation here feels deja vu.

"Because you are me, and I am you." She said.

"But how?" I asked in a shock tone.

"I'm the avatar of Irminsul, and you are the purest branch snapped from Irminsul." She said.

"So you're saying that I wasn't born to be an Archon? Who exactly are you?" I asked.

"I'm Greater Lord Rukkhadevata but I'm merely the remaining consciousness of her. The real me has presumably died a long time ago." Rukkhadevata said.