The women in the hall all awed at them thinking they were the cutest couple ever.

Daella walked up the platform to him as Aegon helped her up.

Aegon:You look beautiful.

Daella:And you look handsome.

Priest:The love of the Seven is holy and eternal.The source of life and love.We stand here today in thanks and praise to join two souls as one.Father... Mother... Warrior... Maiden... Crone... Stranger.Hear now their vows.

Aegon:I am yours and you are mine.Whatever may come.

Daella:I am yours and you are mine.Whatever may come.

Priest:Here, in the presence of gods and men, I proclaim... Aegon Targaryen of House Targaryen...Daella Targaryen of House Targaryen, to be man and wife.One flesh...one heart... one soul... now and forever.

As people clapped and yelled praises, Daella and Aegon walked to the doors then the screen went black.

Then heavy breathing and groans were heard as people looked around confused.Then the screen lit up showing an little older looking Rhaenyra with sweat on her face.Then it expanded showing Daella holding her sisters hand.

Nurse:And push.

Rhaenyra pushed and she held onto Daella's hand harder.

Nurse:And again.

Rhaenyra:Ic-- I can't.

Nurse:Push!

Groaning was heard as Rhaenyra pushed.

Midwife:The head!

Rhaenyra kept on pushing until the Midwife chuckled.

Nurse:A boy, Princess.

Midwife:Praise the Mother!

Daella:Praise the Mother.

Then the babe started crying.Rhaenyra held out for her child as the midwife put him in her arms.

Rhaenyra:Ahh.Healthy?

Midwife:Kicking like a goat, Princess.

Daella:Congratulations, sister.

Maid:Princess... the Queen and King have requested that they see you and the child when you are ready.

Rhaenyra:We'll just go see them now.

Nurse:You should remain abed, Princess--

Rhaenyra:Yes, I should!Help me dress Daella.

Daella got up showing her full body, Her body was obviously a few months pregnant and in a pink dress.

(The dress)

This time all three Marauders fainted.Daella looked at Aegon shocked but Aegon looked over the moon.The Marauders woke up and tried to attack Aegon but were stopped by Daemon and Aemond.

Aemond:If you attack my brother, my sister will never forgive you.

The three looked at Daella then went back to their seating next to her.

Daella and the nurses and midwives helped Rhaenyra dress.

Midwife:Princess... your dress?

Rhaenyra handed the babe to Daella.The nurses cut the umbilical cord as Rhaenyra grunted.

Rhaenyra:It's coming.