The Incident : II

- My Universe -

in a snowy cave they hid. it was a cold night. freezing even. a mother held her baby tightly, while being on the look out, looking outside of the cave every few seconds to make sure theyre safe.

- "My daughter. i-"
she got cut off. a human? a creature? got a held of her. immediately, she dropped the baby on the snow below them. it was cold. she was worried.
the baby cried out of fear, pain, and discomfort. while all the mother could do was look back at her baby, tears in her eyes while she was being picked up by her neck, practically being choked. with the shaky voice and all the strength she had left, she hummed to her baby. the baby calmed down, looking at her mother with a blank face. the only words that can come out of her mouth after that was

- "my d-... daughter."
she smiled sincerely whilst the creature put her down.

- "Uzi... My universe"
just like that, the creature sucked the blood out of her. leaving her just with skin and organs. they took her away after finishing their business.

the father of the baby came late. though he saw his wife being choked and eaten, he couldn't save her in time. he could only hold that hopeless baby in his arms whilst he saw the creature take his wife away. if the doors couldn't protect them, what can..? should there be more boarders? he fell down to his knees, begging that this was just a dream, begging that humans... could have a heart.

· 14 years passed
his daughter that was playing in the snow happily as he watched, suddenly stopped and walked towards a silhouette. the silhouette was bigger than anything there. the only thing that was supposed to be visible was snow, yet there was .. that.
his daughter was somehow lured towards that silhouette, humming the same melody as her mother from that night.

he panicked. who wouldn't? His daughters eyes kept switching from their original purple color, to yellow, to purple again, and to yellow again. this was repeated until she closed her eyes to feel the melody with her heart, singing to the silhouette. something was consuming her, yet.. what was it? the aura of his daughter gave him chills. flashbacks to his wife from that incident. the same song, the same silhouette yet bigger, the same setting with a Snowy and cold night. he ran, immediately picking her up to carry her and run away. Uzi's humming stopped. she was surprised to be carried so suddenly.

what was he running from? i feel... unwell. i should be okay right? my body is heating up. everything is dizzy. whats happening to me? i cant.. control myself

- "im gonna make you another believer."