In addition, a decisive third factor had entered here. 'Popular Music' on Sunday had recently reorganized its ranking system.

In the process, the ranking date, which was originally on Monday, was pushed back until Wednesday, reflecting all of the rising music scores.

In terms of album sales, all of Testar's special fan signing events were reflected, and the gap with VTIC's score widened only because the counting period was pushed back.

'It's luck.'

That's why we beat VTIC by a narrow margin.

To a certain extent, the score was only seven points apart.

"..."

I unknowingly gulped down my beer. I couldn't believe we had accomplished it like this.

Of course, I had suffered terribly. So I was very excited that this had happened, maybe it even triggered my need to have compensation.

Besides, a small experiment was also successful.

"...Are you going to drink more?"

"Yes."

I took another can of beer from Lee Sejin and called out the status window.

"Kyahahahaha!!"

The surroundings were filled with laughter.

It seemed they were playing the captioned encore video on the TV screen.

In contrast to the guys who were embarrassed, laughing, and enjoying themselves, a cold and neat status window pop-up caught my eye.

[Successfully won first place!]

You won first place on the music show <Popular Music>!

!Time limit: Fulfilled (great success)

!Status abnormality: 'Win first place or die' removed!

: Check the truth ☜ Click!

'Check the truth' was given as a reward for the removal of the status abnormality.

If I didn't take it, the status abnormality was not removed.

In other words, if I didn't take the reward, the content of the pop-up wouldn't be applied.

'I was agonizing over this.'

The earlier I removed the state abnormality, the period for the new status abnormality to appear was getting shorter.

Then, the sudden death crisis remained the same, and only the difficulty level rose like crazy.

So it was better to wait as long as possible within the time limit.

Considering the last case, I thought about the way to do it from time to time, but I was just glad that the simplest guess worked.

'I feel much more at ease.'

The biggest reason was that I could look at the situation for the next 300 days without being chased.

Next, about this status window... The speculation that it was a system, not an intelligent with fluid malice, was strengthened.

'If it had any malicious intent, it would have threatened me to take the reward through a pop-up or made me take it by force.'

Considering that it didn't happen, there was a high probability that there would be an end to the status abnormality. Games usually had an ending.