– Who came here after being chosen by the algorithm? ㅋㅋ

– I was watching a video of a fountain installation for migratory birds, and when I came back to my senses, I was already watching the boy idol music video

– They're so cute, but the music video is so cool! Press 'like' and go ♡

– Heol, Idols are doing this kind of song these days. I didn't know because I wasn't interested in it after graduation... The song is nice

– Fans, are you having fun? I am curious

└Make sure to remember that these guys are debuting

└It's fun, but you'll get pissed off, shed tears, and want to break the monitor. Recommended!

└????

This series of processes had an unexpected butterfly effect.

It was an opportunity for the people who were not interested in idols or the latest songs to be interested in their songs.

In conclusion, it brought a slightly significant rise in the music charts.

[5th place: Magical Boy / Testar] ▲1

'Magical Boy' which had been stagnant in the 6th to 8th places, made a slight leap forward.

And a good song was bound to speed up its rise once it gained momentum.

This was because once exposed to the top five, the number of people who 'try to listen' even if they had prejudice increased significantly.

As a result.

[3rd place: Magical Boy / Testar] ▲2

The next day, Tuesday. 'Magical Boy' rose by two spots again.

For your information, a few days ago, VTIC gave up the top spot to a strong rapper after a long reign.

This thought began to occur among Testar's fans, who were streaming like crazy.

'Perhaps?'

'No way?'

And as always, they impossibly hold onto it.

* * *

The third week of the music shows was coming to an end.

"Wooow!"

They couldn't hear us because the microphone was off, but the members moved their mouths to leave a greeting, waved their hands, and ran backstage.

Colorful lightsticks swayed below.

"I-It was fun...!"

"Today's outfit was great and the shoes were comfortable, so it was really nice!"

When Kim Raebin shouted, shaking off his summer clothes and fancy jewelry, a friendly laugh broke out.

"Haha!"

"That's right!"

They were going to laugh no matter what he said. The sweaty faces were smiling.

Cha Eugene chipped in.

"Winning first place is great!"

Yes. We finally won first place.

'Of course, it's not broadcasted.'

We won first place on Tnet's music show 'Music Night' this week.

Am I upset? Honestly, I am. This was because a big singer would make a comeback this Friday and the chance to win first place with this activity was all gone.