Better Things- ÆSPA

Joshua woke up early that day. He has a plan with Vernon and Vernon's friends. He doesn't actually want to go out, plus he doesn't really know who Vernon's friends are but Vernon insisted him to go. He said something about how Joshua can't become a mushroom in his room for too long and he needs sunlight hit on his skin and that his friends won't mind having Joshua around so Joshua just accepted it at the end.

He just finished taking his breakfast when he got a notification from IG.

Jeonghan.Yoon

: Good morning! ✨

Shua_Jisoo

: Hi! Good morning too

Jeonghan.Yoon

:Have you eaten your
breakfast yet?

Joshua paused and thought for a moment, why would Jeonghan care? Don't get him wrong, but even his close friends, the one who he talks to everyday didn't ask him this kind of question.

Shua_Jisoo
:Yeah, just finish it. I just ate toast
bread with peanut butter on it

Jeonghan.Yoon
:Oh! That's my favourite
food to eat for breakfast

Joshua almost laughs at Jeonghan's word. What was that even mean? What he ate is basically the most basic food to eat for breakfast. But, oh well, who is Joshua to complain?

Shua_Jisoo
:What about you? What did
you get for breakfast today?

Jeonghan.Yoon
:I'm taking fruit salad for
my breakfast today

Shua_Jisoo
:wow, that sounds delish.
How can you even make things like that first thing in the morning? Look at me. I
just grab bread and peanut butter and done.

Jeonghan.Yoon
:I made this last night actually.
What I eat just now basically is a leftover.

I will also just eat bread if I didn't make this last night. Or some crackers if that is all I have

What will you do today?

"Shua hyungggg," Vernon suddenly called from the toilet "Help meee" Joshua quickly put his phone away.

🌿✂️

One thing about Joshua is he's not someone that like to reply to a chat. Sometime he will just read to anyone's text from the notification bar and forgot to reply to it for days. He will just reply to someone's text when he have nothing much to do like right now when he, Vernon and his friends are  sitting in a restaurant, waiting for everyone to finish their foods. He don't really close with vernon's friends so he don't really get into whatever topic they are discussing about. So he busied himself with his phone and realised he hasn't replied to Jeonghan's text yet.

Shua_jisoo

:I hang out with some people today. We went to watch a movie. A scary movie actually.
It's not that i hate scary movies but they didn't give me a heads up that we will watch horror movies. But overall, the movie was fine.
It was nice. Just funny that we were watching scary movie in broad daylight HAHA

Jeonghan.Yoon

:Ouhh, do you always goes out with your friends? Who you usually went out with?

Shua_Jisoo