An alliance?

"Wha--? I-- Wait, you seriously don't remember me?" The Irken asked, clearly annoyed.

"No-- OH WAIT!" Zim shouted at an obnoxiously loud volume, his face flooded with recognition. Then it was gone and he looked calm again. "Yeah, no, I have no idea who you are."

The Irken looked around, confused. He clearly didn't expect this outcome. He cleared his throat and gestured to himself with a hand on his chest. "I am The Great Chaz, and I am here to extract my revenge on you, Zim!"

He turned to Dib with a confused look on his face. "And who is this? Your mate?"

Both of the boy's faces lit up red and blue and they started talking over each other. Chaz just looked at them, as he couldn't understand a word either of them said. "Well, I'm going to ignore whatever... That was. Well, I'm sure you'd love to hear my evil plan to extract revenge--"

"No, not really." Zim said, his face still a bit blue from moments ago. The other Irken blinked at him.

"Not even a little bit?" He asked.

"No." Zim said bluntly.

"Oh." Chaz pulled at his collar uncomfortably, he wore the same outfit as Tak and Zim did, only in blue. It made Dib wonder if all Irkens wore the same thing in different colors, or just them.

Zim shrugged and started to walk away. Chaz reached out to stop him, even though they were separated by the window. "Get back here!"

Dib turned to Zim. "What are you doing? Are you just going to let him... Do... Whatever it is he's trying to do?"

Zim stopped in his tracks and turned to Dib. "He's clearly a joke. We don't need to worry about--"

Before Zim could finish, the window was suddenly shattered, and Zim was wrapped on some kind of metal tubes that had been shot from Chaz's PAK. Zim was lifted off of the ground and Chaz climbed into the room, grinning.

"Who's the joke now?" He asked, his voice deep and threatening.

Zim's eyes widened and Dib's mimicked his. Zim opened his mouth and let out a sound of pain as the tubes squeezed harder. He looked as if he might pop if something wasn't done.

Dib wanted to help, but why? Why would he help the Irken trying to take over Earth? Before he figured it out, he was running at Chaz, who didn't even acknowledge him until Dib has his hands wrapped around the Irken's throat. He only hoped Irken's breathed the same why human's did.

Chaz's hands immediately went up to grab Dib's to pull them away, and he stumbled slightly. He was surprised enough to drop Zim onto the ground. He pushed Dib off of him, and they both fell to the ground. While Chaz struggled to steady his breathing, Dib stood and rushed over to Zim. Zim waved him away and coughed.

"Zim doesn't need help... From you!" He said. He dropped to his hands and knees, and struggled to get back up. Dib should just leave him there and let Chaz get him, but he couldn't. He dragged Zim by his arm out of the room and down the hallway, outside. Behind them, Chaz shouted.

"I'LL GET YOU, ZIM! AND WHEN I DO, I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

***