քʀօʟօɢʊɛ

╰┈➤ ᴮᵉⁿᵉᵛᵒˡᵉⁿᵗ

.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

.

╔══════════════╗

ʚɞ DISCLAIMER ʚɞ

This story is a fictional piece of work that will include violence, discrimination, abuse, gore, harassment, bullying, fighting, obsessive behavior, stalking, killing, murder and more. Please heed these words for your own enjoyment.

╚══════════════╝

.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

.

He had already lived one life in this familiar world, living it in grace and dignity, ever knowing of the fate to befall his home. It took him too long to realize where he was, leaving him unable to help once the pieces finally fell in place. He studied medicine in a desperate fort but the kingdom fell to ruin regardless, dragging [name] along with it.

Yet against his own will, fate had decided to force another life upon him. Walking once more in an empire destined to burn, [name] figures that if he was forced into this madness, he might as well attempt to quell some of the pain the characters felt.

This time, his life began in a rice paddy, with a loving mother and a father who had passed on beyond this world. They did not own it completely, renting it from an old land owner in exchange for a portion of the crop profit, but it was a place of happiness. [name] decided early on that he wished to continue his studies of medicine rather than begin cultivation. He was brought up in the humble household, and was taught to be a proper medical practitioner.

He stayed with his mother on their land plot for the first couple years of his life, spending his time reading for a basic understanding or working on the field to take some burden off his mother. But his mother saw his potential, his talents. 

She saw how he was able to help the neighboring village with a sickness through tonics and herbs. How he was able to wrap a rouge travelers leg so it would heal correctly. Her son had a gift that could save people. So she made a decision. After a long period of penny pinching for the money, the time soon came for the familial pair to depart from their home and go to the main district of Xianle.

The rough journey across nearly half of the country had eventually made itself worthy once [name] passed through the golden city gates. Reaching the suburbs of the main city had been surreal, so different from the usual acres of pure rice farms. Homes were compact and close, and the streets were filled with people, items, stories. It was a large shift to put lightly, one that took a while for [name] to get used to. 

They looked all day for affordable housing, before stumbling upon a blessing in plain sight. A small street side home with a window that opened out towards the road. A small room in front of the store with a larger one out of public view. Even a small patch of land was granted to them behind the home.

[name] loved their little shop. Finding out there was no such thing as a medical license had been his final sign to start, leaving him to begin his work to his pleasing. He started a small garden behind the small home, planting herbs and spices that would help later patients and act as a source of nutrients. The two went on a small shopping spree, buying tools, bottles, towels, buckets, anything they have possibly needed. And after a few more days of manual labor and their shop had opened for the here general public.

The people of the area were weary of him at first. Untrusting of a mere child to help them with their medical needs. Soon though, he began to make his skills known, helping those on a whim while out in the market and treating all with respect and kindness. Treatment of common flu or giving a splint for a broken arm, his name became more spoken of as the days went by. 

It took him a year to gain returning clientele. Word spread of the boy who could heal any, treating anyone regardless of wealth or orientation. And eventually it reached the ears of a young boy with a sick mother to care for.

.

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

COMING SOON!

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

Next scheduled update: May 24, 2024