I Fell in Love With My Twin Sister's Boyfriend

tick, tick, tick, god why was class so slow?  BRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGG!

finally class was over and i can go home, oh and by the way im Jace Hail. Im a junior at Mackerson High. I have a twin sister Named Emma, we both have brown hair which is a pain for me to strighten , and green eyes. i  Iive with my parents. my house is two blocks from school so i just walk. as i make it up my stairs to my room i heard my sister talking. "Come on just once?", said emma. I then hear a males voice,"Emma seriously?" i ran to the door looking into the keyhole. did i mention i have a urge to protect my big sister? " Heck no we've only dated a week emma its way to early." said the voice. i heard foot steps coming to the door i got up and made it look like i was heading to the bathroom. the door opened and a guy with blond hair and a almost californian tan (almost) . i then relized this was Nathan Moore, the track super star. he's in my grade,( i got held back ), but this is the only guy that has rejected my sister. Maybe we could be friends?

------------------------------

yes this was short but hey ive been busy i just got my diploma :D im a highschooler nowz the picture is nathan