"It's funny you think you can lie to me." He counters.

"I don't think I can lie to you. I know so. I have before what's stopping me from doing it again?"

"Then in that case, we both know your lying to me"

"I'm fine."

"He hurt your feelings."

"I can deal with getting my feelings hurt.."

"But...?"

"But...he humiliated me in front of our whole family."

"What?" He says confused while handing back Kitty.

"I defended the guy in front of everyone. I argued with both our parents and I sent a glare to uncle Christian. And then he flat out tells me that I'm an inconvenience."

"Sofa no one thinks you embarrassed yourself. Actually our whole family is arguing between taking your side, Christian's or Enzo's."

"Any chance we can sneak back in undetected?" I ask hopefully.

"We have every single summer. It's no difference."

I softly smile at him. "Were keeping the cat."

"Damn right we are."

"Did you bring a car?" I ask as we walk back to my car.

"Nope, I just went on a walk to get away from the argument and then saw you."

"Okay."

"I'll drive."

"It's my car?!"

"Not for the next few minutes."

"Asshole."

"Couch"

He opens the passenger door for me. And carefully closes it when I get in.

"You ready?" He asks when he gets in the driving seat.

"Nope but you don't really care."

"I really don't."

Nico softly opens my window

Nico softly opens my window. The curtains are closed so I can't see what's behind them but I can hear a group laughing. Me and Nico share a look before I climb inside. He hands me Kitty and when I look at my room Dahlia, Camilla and Ethan are in my room playing cards in my bed. Nico climbs in behind me but tenses for a second when he looks around.

He closes the window and they all looks at us.

"Took you guys long enough, I was about to call our parents." Dahlia says.

"Where's Enzo?" Nico asks.

"He went back to his room a few minutes after you left." Ethan states.

I join them on the bed and reveal Kitty.

"Oh my god it's adorable!" Camilla brings Kitty in her arms.

"It's a her and her names Kitty." Nico sits in between Ethan and Dahlia.

"Where did you find her?" Dahlia asks.

"At the park."

"Sof she could have-" Ethan starts but I cut him off.

"Relax I'll get her checked tomorrow, it's fine."

"Okay now that your here, the adults have been talking and we think they're gonna send Enzo to London." Camila says.

"Well atleast I won't be an inconvenience to him anymore." Kitty jumps out of Camilla's lap to nibble on my weighted dinosaur stuff animal.

"Kitty no. Don't do that to Dee-Dee." I point a strict finger to her and she starts nibbling on my finger instead. It doesn't hurt so I let her.

We all hear a knock and quickly stuff Kitty in a basket under my desk. I put a blanket over her but leave a little opening so she can breathe.

"Come in!" I call out praying Kitty will stay quiet.

Momma and dad comes in. "Hi guys can we talk to Nico and Sofia for a second?" Momma softly says. Dahlia, Ethan and Camila all get out of the room, Ethan gives a kiss on my momma's cheek on his way out.

Both of my parents come in softly closing the door. Momma sits next to me while dad sits next to Nico.

"You okay sweetheart?" She asks holding my cheek in her palm.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"The adults have been talking, and we think that Lorenzo is gonna move to London." Dad says. Oh. For some reason disappointment fills my body even though I knew this would happen.

"But, if it makes you feel any better; Christian is pissed as fuck 'cause of you." He lets out a victorious sigh with a content smile.

A small smile blooms on my face.

"That does make me happy."

Momma shakes her head. "I'm done with you two. Your too much like you dad."

"You have no idea" I here dad mumble. But before momma can question him Nico jumps in.

"For how long will Enzo be gone?"

"Well Christian was aiming for 8 years but Stella managed to bring it down to 3 years." Momma answers.

"Oh." I mumble to myself. A meow comes out of under my desk and my whole body tenses.Dad raises an eyebrow while momma has a suspecting smile. Dad stands and goes to where he heard the meow. Before dad removes the blanket Kitty jumps out and runs to the edge of the bed I'm in. She can't jump that high so I scoop her up in my arms and bring her on the bed.

Dad sits back on the bed waiting for an explanation.

"I can explain." I quickly say while Kitty goes to mommas lap.

"Mhm. You better." Momma warns. She scoops up Kitty in her arms and softly tickles her nose.

***
Should I do Aesthetics?
Also pls don't be a silent reader I love reading comments and opinions.