TF24 - Start and End

Start from the beginning

"Shut up, Matt! Merry is a fine girl to talk to." Jay tried to protect me

"Ohhh, so it's like this, huh? She's so ugly, I can't believe you're in love with her." The tallest one replied and left us, because he knew that he couldn't mess with principal's son.

"Jay?"

"Yes, Merry?"

"Am I ugly?"

"Merry, look at me. No you are not. You're the most prettiest and most adorable girl I have ever seen."

That sentence made me feel something.

After finishing our delicious lunch, we went to our lockers, where my papa's and his servants were waiting

"See you at three then!" I said.

He confirmed.

We wanted goodbye to each other, and went the other direction.

"Papa Win?" I asked him, while walking back to out home.

"What is it, Merry?"

"Does your heart beat fast when you are in love with someone?"

He raised his eyebrows.

"It does, Merry. It's a natural thing for your heart to beat fast whenever you're around with that one specific person." He explained.

"Are you in love with someone?" He asked, turning his head to me.

I didn't respond. Instead I just shrugged my shoulders, but it seems like he knows who I was thinking of.

Back at home, I, quickly got yourself prepared for my next meeting with Jay.

I was eager to meet him at his house, and I even insisted that my papa's leave as early as possible to get there on time.

Finally, when the clock struck Three, we managed to swiftly get to papa Bright's car, and we all headed off to Jay's place.

WIN

The Martician house is in a far-flung area, away from the bustling city side of Bangkok.

Its architecture is reminiscent of a castle, and it is considerably large in size.

Upon our arrival at the residence, Jay was already waiting in front of the house, alongside his two female servants.

It seems that the the three of us had a cordial greeting, and that Jay had his servants accompany our on this visit.

Me and Bright took a quick glance at the emergency exit doors in case.

"Jaaaayyyyyy!!!"  Merry greeted him with an enthusiastic hug.

Their mutual fondness for one another was clear to see, as they proceeded to rush off to Jay's room together.

Them holding hands was something I noticed with a quick glance.

Me and Bright exchanged supposed looks.

I could not help but smile at the sweet sight.

Once the servants had guided us to the living room, me and Bright were offered a wide selection of delicious food items and drinks, which we sat down happily to enjoy.

Before servants left, Bright asked them a question.

"Excuse me, could we talk to Mr. Joseph Martician for a few moments?"

"Mr. Martician had left to attend a meeting in South Korea, he will most likely come back tomorrow." One of the servants explained with a smile on her face.