It attempted to step away but it's legs were frozen to the ground, so all it could do was continue getting hit.

The final hit came as the minotaurs neck grew to weak and the hits became stronger as its neck completely snapped 360.

He was about to continue when another minotaur grabbed his leg. The minotaur swung him around like a beyblade and eventually threw him.
.
.
.
.
.
While falling he saw that Goliath not only had white Har his pupils were red and everything else was black.

'Is he cosplaying Kaneki?!'

A ring of fire then surrounded Goliath. His legs started freezing and he was being electrocuted. He saw that a bunch of mages fired they're spells.

"Strong..."

Goliath fell to his knees and his jaw fell off.

The man with the scar then yelled.

"Alright! It's time to finish the job!"

The adventurers rushed forward but stopped when Goliath started releasing a red hue? It stood up and showed its melted off face showing only bone.

It's face then started forming.

The blue haired woman stared in shock.

"He can heal?"

Goliath roared and put his hands together and smashed the floor, sending multiple bodies flying dead and alive.
.
.
.
.
Bell slashed a Minotaur before grouping up with the woman in the cloak (Ryuu) and The blue haired woman (Asfi)

Monsters surrounded them.

"Mister Cranel."

"What are you thinking."

"You take care of all the other monsters while we try to distract Goliath."

"Wait what?"

"We can't afford to lose any ground here."

"If we can stall him then the mages who can still fight will be able to cast another spell, and if it doesn't work the first time, we'll just repeat it as many times as we have to."

"Uhh, Miss Ryu-"

"Goodluck!"

Bell stared infront of him looking at all the adventurers fighting. His hands tightened around his dagger and a subtle white glow formed.
.
.
.
.
.
The Goliath started shooting more of its blasts.

One even hit a Boulder next to Y/n who had just landed sending him flying once again.

"DAMMIT!"
.
.
.
.
With the white glow in his hand bell  reached arm and aimed it at Goliath.

"Fire Bolt!"

The Fire Bolt clashed with Goliaths beam and made an explosion which blew off the top half of Goliaths head.

It's mouth then went wide open and another beam was fired.

"BELL GET OUT OF THERE NOW!"

The blast hit him and sent him flying across the floor. Goliaths upper part of his head grew back and he took one step back aswell. He redied himself and slapped towards Bell.

Some dude with a shield luckily came and protected him. The slap however sent them both flying.

The red headed boy looked on in shock.

"Dear God..."

"Please no..."

"GODDAMN YOU!"

His little scream was cut short as he saw Y/n falling towards him. He stuck his arm out and Y/n luckily caught it.

"Thanks."
.
.
.
.
.
Out of a huge dust cloud Bell emerged.He was carrying a sword.

'I want to be strong in her eyes and I want to protect all the people who have become so important to me!

A White glow came from his entire body.

The scarred man once again shouted.

"Don't let it get away!"

Y/n formed ice around Goliaths feet while the other adventurers striked it.

Y/n looked back and saw the red head jumping away.
.
.
.
.
The red head was only thinking of one thing though.

'I know this is selfish of me, but there's somebody I want to save. Please give me the strength to do this!'

He jumped from a piece of land into a forest below where he saw a shine.
.
.
.
.
.
A huge magic circle appeared above and below Goliath sealing it in place.

A purple box started encompassing Goliath crushing it.

Until it broke free.

"OUT OF MY WAY!"

The red head once again came forth wielding a sword? He ran forward and jumped.  He screamed something and slashed downward.

The slash sent a huge explosion forward knocking down Goliath.

The sword then broke and he plummeted downwards.

Y/n then dashed in and grabbed him and swooped away.
.
.
.
Bell was completely glowing white now and the sword he held started glowing white aswell. 

He started running forward and once infront of Goliath slashed forward blasting the upper half of Goliath into oblivion.

Goliath then said nuh uh and started healing again.

Bell then took off in a sprint and jumped upwards and mid air took out his dagger and impaled the magic stone of Goliath.

This caused an explosion making the sky glow blue and sparkles started falling.

Soon after everyone started celebrating.
.
.
.
"Ha-haha-ha-HA I saw it. I saw it with my own eyes! Oh! Zeus, you said he had no potential, but you're grandson truly carries you're blessin-"

"Oi, who's shouting up here?"

Hermes turned around and saw Y/n standing there.

"Oh, if it's isn't Y/n, you're the second fastest person to level up!"

Y/n raised an eyebrow.

"Didn't really answer my question did you?"

"What do you mean?"

Here's gave him a smile. Y/n smiled back slightly.

"Well I'll be off!"

Hermes walked past Y/n.

"Now that guy was suspicious."
.
.
.
(Brought to you by chibi Y/n giving welf gifts for catching him)
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Hope you enjoyed it!)