Celebration

*YAWN*

He was currently at the first floor, watching nooks getting their asses beat by Goblins, laughing his ass off.

He then remembered that their would be a party at the Hostess of Fertility for him and bugs bunny's lover boy, because theu leveled up. He raised his arms and stretched.

*YAWN*

He walked out of the dungeon, and left to the Hostess. Upon  arriving he realized that the party would be starting in a few hours so he went and slept in a ditch.

After taking a comfortable nap in a ditch, he walked back to the Hostess of Fertility, and saw the boy getting praised by alot of people while nervously rubbing the back of his head.

'Yeah, that's his problem'

The boy noticed Y/n and flashed him a nervous smile, seeing this the other adventurers turned to look at what he wa smiling at and saw Y/n. They then also started to crowd around him, which made Y/n annoyed.

One hour into the party, a big man came up to Y/n and handed him a drink.

"HAHAHA! You Look To Sober, My Boy! Live A Little! HAHAHAHA!"

He sighed and took a sip of the drink.

'Holy shit...'

He stood up and walked up to one of the waitresses and asked for alcohol, and after waiting like a second she came back with a bottle of alcohol, he swiftly thanked her and took a huge sip, feeling himself slightly get drowsy he drank more and more.

~Somewhere else~

"Tonight's gonna be so good!"

Tiona was rather excited for this celebration.

She was walking with other members of her familia, most notably her captain and Loki herself.

Loki was just walking and smiling, she was smiling even more smugly than she usually does, she was just glad that someone with such potential was in her familia.

Fin was also smiling, his however was rather calm, he was proud that he was able to Y/n to join the familia, before the Freya familia got their grubby hands on him.
.
.
.
.
Loki slammed the Hostesses doors open, she and the rest of her companions were surprised as they were met with the usually quiet Y/n dancing with random people, a slight pink blush on his cheeks.

Loki was flabbergasted, but it didn't take long before she ordered some booz and went to town, along with other heavy drinkers that came with.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ah...What happened?"

Slightly opening his eyes Y/n was met with the ground.

'Am I on the floor outside.'

Fully opening his eyes he came to realize he was I fact sleeping in yet another ditch.

'What the hell? What happened?'

~
Player passed out drunk, and walked out of the pub known as the Hostess of Fertility and slept in a ditch.
~

'Oh.'

He stood up and walked back to the Twilight Manor, stumbling with every step.

'This hangover is hell, ong ong'

He stumbles into Loki.

"Hah?"

She slowly turned towards him.

"Ah! Y/n! Good news have you seen the title the gods have bestowed on you?"

"Huh?"

Loki's eye even if closed slightly Twitched, and she just walked off.

'Oi, System, if I receive a title don't you tell me?'

~
Yes, however by the time the system was going to tell you, you were in the ditch.
~

'Oh.'

'Well can you show me now?'

~
Of course!

NEW TITLE UNLOCKED!

Kuraokami!

Buffs= The players blood burns with fury passion, when in cold weather player receives speed buffs that increase based on how cold it is.
~

'Hey system, can I Equip more than one title?'

~
Yes
~

'Then please Equip all my titles, nevermind, Equip all title except Schizo.'

~
Yes player
~

Y/n L/n

Male

Title: Frost of Khione, Kuraokami.

Level: 2

Hp: 600
Mp: 145
STR: O1
VIT: O1
DEX: O1
AGL: O1
MAG: 0

Skills:

Cryokinesis:

Ability to manipulate ice.

Mahapdama:

Allows user to freeze time.

Ice cavalry:

Create an army of ice soldiers, max amount is 1000.

Ice commander in chief:

Use all stored energy from Ice cavalry and enhance you're power, releasing it all into the atmosphere, creating an ultimate winter capable of engulfing landmass as big as an entire continent.

Frozen blizzard:

Freeze the air around you and use the frozen air moving it around and keep increasing the amount, eventually creating a blizzard capable if freezing entire cities.
~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Sorry for short chapters, kinda getting hard to make longer ones for some reason, but I'll keep trying to make them longer.)