spiced up candy!(V)

!!This chapter will contain adult content/smuth,if you are not comfortable with it you can skip it!!

Chester's pov

I didnt want to wake up mandy again so i tried to take my phone from the coffee table,reached it!
I texted Melodie that i cacelled the "date" ,pfft , date.
I was so stupid.

"Sugarr~"
i mumbled in her ears so she would wake up.

"Chester..?" She said half sleeping.

"Good morning sugar rush"
I said giggling.

"it's not mor ing you dumb fuck.."

Author's pov

she lifted her head up from his chest facing him ,she looked in his eyes,loosing herself in those green eyes.

He kissed her before she could blink,kissed her slowly the broke it.

"What are we chester?" She said while getting of his chest sitting on the bed.

"What do you mean sugar?"He said getting closer to her while putting his hand on her lap.
She looked at him and gave him a little kiss.

"Are we friends,co-workers,dating? i'm confused."

"I honestly dont care,if You're mine then i dont care" he put his hand on her chin and lifted her up kissing her slowly then going rough,he took her closer to his body holding her waist with one hand.

He went down with the kiss starting to kiss her neck then sucking it,he wanted to leave prints on her so people knew she was taken,only by him.
He started licking and sucking her neck until he left hickeys all over her neck.

"I love you Sugar" he said it slow at his ear and he started kissing her,she kissed him back but more rough than last time.

she took of his shirt wich broke the kiss for a while,she started kissing him and touching his chest.

He was holding her by her waist slowly putting his hand up her shirt while a moan escaped her mouth,she felt good.

"How about I take it to another level?" he said looking in her eyes,she knew what he was thinking about so she nodded with a smirk,
she wanted him,she craved his touch.

He took off her shirt and started kissing her neck slowly going down,kissing her chest leaving marks ans some bite marks where her eyes rolled back and her head leaned on the wall from the bed,she liked the way he did it,it gave her satisfaction.

he slowly took her vra off kissing and sucking her breast,he marked everything up while she was quietly moaning his name,slow and quiet.

he took her by her waist leaning her down,he kissed her breasts again and took his pants off and her underwear too since That's what she wore.

He left her naked and went down.

warning.

He slowly moved his tongue around her vagina making her moan again,this time louder and louder.
He started rubbing it with two fingers while slowly starting to eat her.

"Chester get up.." she could barely talk,the satisfaction was too good,he didn't listen and contiued.

"he stood up in his knees looking at her leaining down on her back ,he knew he did it right.

"You liked it didn't you?"
he raised an eyebrow looking at her and smirking.

" I want more Chester,i want you."
He went down again he started slowly then at once went rough,he loved hearing her moan his name as the moans were getting louder.

he licked it one more time before he could go back to her.

He kissed her on the lips and bit her.

Chester's pov

I bit her lips and started in her eyes,i've been waiting for this for years..

The fuck you mean years? I wanted it for like 2 years you recently wanted her.

Shut up bro.

I kissed her one more tike,put some clothes on both of us,i grabbed her and kissed her again before i layed down so she could lay on me as we fell asleep like this again.

Mandy's pov

I can't fucking feel my legs,oh my God this joker..my joker.

It felt so good but now i cant feel anything,im glad i can't, he's so good at this dang,i want more,i want him to touch me more.
Another time i guess.

__________________________

SORRY IF I HAVE ANY SPELLING MISTAKESSS!!

It's night time and im really tieed but i still tried to write while writing other messajes haha😭😭

Thank you everyone for Y'all support i really appriciate 💕

Have a good day/night and i hoped you enjoyed!!!❤❤❤