The other Woman (IV)

Chester's pov:
I wake up with my allarm going off,i went to the bathroom,did my thing then went to eat.

Mandy wasn't there,weird. I went and ate some cereals with milk.
I went to open the store but saw another sign on the door that was "Closed for work"
Weird,the store was fine but i'll ask Mandy when she wakes up,at least i had a day off to se Melodie.
It felt weird for me to see Melodie but i guess i like her? I'm not even sure..

Mandy's pov

I woke up becouse of Chester going downstairs,I went back to sleep since i didn't feel okay.

After 45 minutes i woke up again and went fast to the bathroom since i wanted to throw up,i felt weird and sick.
Last night i drank after Chester went to sleep,i think That's why.
I felt like i needed to take my head away from him 'being with another girl'.
It did hurt,a lot since i liked him,I really had feelings for him,i thought they were just like that but after this i realized how much i wanted him.

I do,I want him,i want him to kiss me and to tell me i'm his and no one else is between us but it will never happen,maybe i was too harsh,those jokes made me mad as fuck but sometimes they were silly and i love seeing him laugh,oh he was so handsome..

Chester's pov

I went in the living room to watch TV and i saw mandy there,she didn't look that okay so i went to her to check.

"Are you okay Mandy?"
I sat next to her and pat my hand on her hand.

"I'm just sick,i threw up this morning"
She said getting up.

"Oh darling,go rest and i'll give you some medicine and cook you something"

"Sure."

Now that I saw her this sick i didn't want to go with Melodie but i had to.

I went with mandy to her room,i put on the TV in her room and sat her in the bed.

"Take some pills,i'll go make you some food okay?"

She nooded and i went to make her a soup.

After a while i took her the soup and kissed her on the forhead like usual.

"Chester?"
She asked before i could leave the room.
"Yes mandy?"
I looked at her,she didnt look so sad,she more looked sad.

"Do you love her?" My heart stopped.
She looked at me almost with tears in her eyes.

I TOLD YOU SHE LIKES YOU,YOU STUPID SUCKER!

I'm not a sucker but maybe you are right.. I feel like a fucking idiot i fooled myself.

DUH,YOU DID.

I'll fix it,im an idiot.

You better do or else ur dead.

"Who my candy?"

"Melodie.." She said wiping her tears.

"Oh,I dont haha,maybe she does but I have other plans!"

Mandy's pov

Plans with who? Hm,i dont even want to know anymore.

"Yeah okay"
I said looking away.

"Why do you ask princess?" He stepped closer and sat next to me in bed.
He looked in my eyes and wiped the rest om my tears with his hand holding my cheek.

"I dont want you seeing another girl you joker."
I looked away while he looked confused.

Chester's pov

You were right,i think she does like me,if she does then why does she act like that?

Maybe cuz u annoy her bad with ur jokes,just saying.

No need to be sarcastic,i know.

I looked in her eyes and got closer to her and whispered in her ear.

"I love you mandy"
She looked at me and kissed me,it felt like I was paralysed,i coudn't move,i felt good,i wanted more.

"I love you too idiot"

Author's pov

He put his hand on her waist and the other on her cheek as he started kissing her slow but passionate.

She broke the kiss,looked at him and kissed him back.
His face was red so was hers.

He kissed her until they ran out of breath,he leaned on his back and she got up on him and she started kissing him rough and slow.

He broke the kiss so he could breath but she kissed him again until he coudn't breath anymore.

She leaned On him cuddling him and kissed him on the cheek.

"You know i hate you so much."

"I know i love you too"
He kissed her forhead and put her head on his chest falling asleep on him.

Chester's pov

I wake up with a pain on my neck,tf was that.
I coudn't move since mandy was on me,she was so fucking cute bro.. I def wont see Mel later or ever so i'll  cancel but when this beauty will wake up.

I started playing with her hair and she finally woke up.

"How'd you sleep hun?"

"Uhh,im too tired for this.."
She leaned her head on my chest again falling asleep.
She was so cute damn..

When will you fuck her?

When you will shut the fuck up.

You know i wont.

_____________

HEYY!!
sorry it took sm to make but my phone broke and shi so now im trying to write from another phone so i'll try and catch up..😭😭
Ty for reading amd/or suporting this book and i'd like to credit my two friends Bia and Ame for inspiration,kiss kiss girls 💞