2

"Little Sloan? Angie? Hey!" Angela turned around to see a very cheery Derek Shepard. 

"Derek? Oh my god? Hi!" she said jumping on him pulling him into a tight hug.

"How are you, Derek?"

"I'm good. I didn't know you were coming here. Actually what are you doing in Seattle?" Derek looked at the girl with a curious glace.

"Courtesy of Emergent General closing cause of budget cuts. Any chance you happen to know the way to the residents' lounge?"

"third floor."

"Great, thank you!  And I haven't seen Mark. Do you know where he is?"

Derek sighed. "He's probably in an on-call room somewhere."

"So, nothing's changed," Angie laughed. "That's good to know."

"I'll see you soon, Der. Don't want to be late on my first day, and I want to see mark."

"Angie, wait!" She turned around. "Im really glad your here."

"I am too... We'll catch up soon?"

"Why not? Drinks after work?" he asked.

She shrugged. "Of course."

"Um, Angela."

"What?" she asked. Derek pointed behind her and she slowly turned around. She looked into the bright blue eyes that were looking down at her.

"Little Sloan?"

"Mark?"

"Oh my god!" Angela ran to her brother. He picked her up and spun her around.

"I missed you so much-" Angela said while wanting to have their big reunion after not seeing each other in over a year. But of course, they were interrupted by a voice she remembered quite vividly.

"Dr. Sloan I have a case I think you will be interested in." The siblings turn around to see Dr. Avery. Jackson...

"Mini me! I would like you to meet Mini Me! This is Dr. Angela Sloan. My sister. And this is my prodigy, Dr. Jackson Avery." 

"Nice to meet you, Dr.Sloan." Jackson said mocking the girl slightly, his eyes wide with shock.

"You as well Dr. Avery." Angela quickly shook his hand and snatched hers away. 

"I have to go round but I will see you two soon. Nice meeting you doctor Avery." Angela said swiftly while she scurried away.

-----

After Angela gets settled in the resident's lounge she heads to her patient's room. The patient she shared with Jackson and Dr. Miranda Bailey. Angela could have sworn she'd heard that name from somewhere before but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Angela made her way to the elevator and as the doors started to close she saw a man pry his way into the elevator.

Jackson.

"Good Morning Dr. Sloan." Jackson said with a smug smile on his face.

Angela simply ignored him till she noticed him moving slightly closer to her every second or so.

"That's it! I'm drawing a line, the line is drawn. This right here is done." She motioned her hands frantically between them.

"Oh really? The line is drawn?" Avery asked as he stepped right in front of her, his nose practically touching hers.

Angela stared at the man for a moment. The look on his face was as if he was testing her. And she didn't back down. She dropped the case file and smashed their faces together. Jackson pushed her up against the elevator doors as they continued what they were doing. Suddenly they heard the elevator bing as they reached their floor. Angela pushed him away, hastily picked up the case files, and walked out of the elevator, pushing her hair out of her face as she basically ran to the patient's room.

When she walked in she saw doctor Miranda Bailey. Angela didn't recognize her at first but Bailey did immediately. "Angela? How have you been I am so sorry again for everything that happened with Niklaus."

And just like that, it hit Angela like a train. The woman standing in front of her was the woman whose table her fiance died on. And this was the room in which he stayed. Jackson looked at the girl and then at Bailey whose face was overridden with guilt. Avery looked back at Angela who looked as if she had seen a ghost.

"Nik."