━ 𝟏𝟐

Val infact did not keep his cool and ruined claras house, the overlord pulled the blondes tail and clara backed up in the process into val, who bumped into her hello kitty lamp

she got mad then stopped when val said he would look for one to replace it.

Clara probley had more money then him but eh let him spend his money

The two sat on her couch, Clara grumpy while Val scrolled on his phone to look for a replacement.

a half and hour ago charlie called and Clara still wasn't at the hotel. She and Val had a talk where his minons would clean up the mess and he would allow her to use his driver to the hotel and he would get a new one.

Forgetting what she had on, she bent down to sit in the front seat, gritting her teeth when she remembered.¨ I forgot about my clothes, do you have anything in here?¨ Clara quietly asked val trough the open car window, her eyes not directly looking at him.

¨ it'll be a 10 minute car ride¨ he tapped the car and it drove off.

Clara glanced to the side of the driver, he was looking at the road., focusing on the car ride It seemed like Val had instructed him to not talk to her. She was grateful for that so he didn't look at her somewhat bare self.

The blonde sighed, it had been a rough couple of days with Velvette and Val, the former was hell bent on putting Clara in hideous clothes and calling it a day. She tried to tell Velvette about the clothes but she just walked away and when she came back the clothes were burnt, Clara wearing something entirely different.

clara shook out of her daze when the driver anouccound they were here. Saying thanks, she stepped out of the car onto the front door step of the hotel. It looked a lot different then it did a week ago, it was cleaner and more put together. There were remnats of an airship, an ocean liner, sailing ship,  and a carousel litter both sides as if they were one with the building.

Clara started to head to the entrance where she noticed angel dust standing under a tented cover, beside him was a booth that looked like it was for tickets. The demon whistled as he saw the sight in front of him.¨ what, you going to a porno sweetheart?¨ she blushed, looking down as she tried to pull her shorts down her thighs, she didn't think she looked that bad.

¨you got any clothes?¨ She sweetly smiled at angel dust.

She quickly ran up the stairs, past the group of people so they wouldn't see her and her outfit

She quickly ran up the stairs, past the group of people so they wouldn't see her and her outfit. She was now in angel dust's room, staring at herself, horrified in the mirror. Angel dust had handed her an outfit, the skin tight fabric clinging to her skin, showing off her stomach and her under breasts. Paired with matching pants that too were skin tight.

"I-....i don't think I can wear this" Clara laughed awkwardly, gulping down saliva. She tried to turn around to face angel dust but had difficulty even doing that.

"Aww, that's one of my favs. Ok...." The spider demon walked back into his closet and brought out a different outfit." This one?" He grinned.

This was gonna take long

After what seemed like 50 minutes, Clara finally found the perfect outfit. Her top was a white knitted sweater with poker card patterns on it and her pants were light blue jeans that were tight on her , she would take this any other day then what angel dust had in store for her, paired with her fuzzy house slippers .

She didn't know where he had gotten the clothes from but she didn't really matter at the moment. She was staring at herself when her phone dinged along with angel's dust. The two glanced at each other and check their phone, it was a notification from sinstagram. The duo clicked on it at the same time , screams echoing around angel's dust room as they watched the extermination clock lower down to 182 days, a total of 6 months.

The residents of hell went wild, immediately killing each other and running around like their head was on a stick.

"Where did you say Charlie was again?" Clara questioned, as she looked up her phone into angel dust eyes. He originally didn't say where her sister was so Clara left it alone now she wasn't going to as the demons of hell were growing restless and dangerous.

"She's um— outtotalktoheavenaboutthehotel" he rushed out but Clara heard loud and clear.

She sighed." Why didn't you just start off with that?" She wasn't mad at angel she was made at Charlie for potentially placing herself right smack down in the middle of danger.

Hearing the door open downstairs she rushed down to see Charlie with a nervous smile on her face, looking at the group that occupied the hotel currently. Clara jumped off the last stair and at Charlie, her arms secured around her sister." Thank goodness you're safe. I was worried that people would be dangerous and blinded by rage they would hurt you on accident."

"Clara I'm the princess of hell, nothing to worry about!" Charlie happily spoke out. Yeah, Clara guessed she didn't have to really about her sister, she was next in line to receive the throne and Clara was acting like the older sister.

She just hugged Charlie tighter.

"Is that my sweater?" Husk voiced out. ¨and why were you worried?¨

"Are those my jeans!?" Vaggie along with him, completely forgetting the other half of what he said.

Hi guys, let me know if there are any mistakes, i know the plot is different but it will start to come together in the next chapter! also if you haven't go check out my new book called BATTLE OF LOVE, its a yandere percy jackson fic

Hi guys, let me know if there are any mistakes, i know the plot is different but it will start to come together in the next chapter! also if you haven't go check out my new book called BATTLE OF LOVE, its a yandere percy jackson fic. not me shamelessly promoting  my book. see you next chapter! 

lots of love, R.