A sweet gift

Harry laid on his bed, still in thoes pink pajamas and underwear, reading the omegan book which in his mid ws nonsense of what the book was saying unfortunately he was forced to read it..

Suddenly a knock disturbed harry as it was dinner and people should be eating but that aside he walked to the door and opened it, to his shock I was draco the usually pale boy was not red in the face amd holding something?.

His next words shocked harry evan more as draco said harry this is for you... before rushing it in his hands harry blushed when he saw draco leaving sadness pored into him not wanting draco to leave he swiftly took dracos hand and said umm- please stay with me-? .

Draco said yes very quickly and despite only knowing each other for half a year and maybe ex enemies harry let him in his bed as himself laid down and draco too.

Harry cuddled into draco and draco put his head on top of harrys small one. ( OMG SO FOOOOKING CUTE. )

________________________ 🍵  

Harry woke up but unfortunately draco was already gone ( spoiler rq draco had to go earlier for breakfast which is 2 hours long but draco wanted harry to get a good night sleep that was at 9 so harry has 1 more hour to eat. )

Harry gets dressed in his robes and takes a bather, brushes his teeth, then he goes to the halls to have breakfast. Once again he is stared at but for two reasons. 1 he's a omega and people naturally love him 2 he smelled like draco.

_______________________🍵 

Author kun here~ ❤ 

Sorry guys I'm very lazy  but PLEASE ENJOY I LOVE YOU ALL, I will going to have a week off so I can post more. ❤!!!