Marriage proposal

Aaru baisa please get up otherwise you will be late again you know that we have to leave for Rathore Haveli to meet them regarding the marriage proposal... uff this girl always does this baisa now I'm getting old you should not trouble me like this Geeta aunty said

Baisa please wake up she called for the 10th time but didn't get any response from me so she went towards my bed and removed the covers of my bed only to realise that I'm not there she got worried and started searching for me in whole house as I live in a palace it took her 1hour to finally come to this fact that I'm not in my house and she is right I got a call in the morning around 5 and they informed me that there is a group of men who takes Street dog and are selling them for experiments so I rushed out to see for myself. I know I can tell this to my family and they will definitely help me and if they knew I'm going out without any security at this hour they will be very angry with me but I can't help it if I will inform them they will never let me handle this situation on my own this organisation was my dream and I will work hard to make sure all the work is done perfectly in my supervision and if they will see my security they will flee from there and i have to stop them in any way possible so I went out without telling anyone and I know Geeta aunty will also not tell anyone about this and I'll be back before they get to know I'm missing.

After finishing the business I realised that I'm late but I finally succeeded in catching those Group of men I was returning back to my house through a hidden way from my garden when I realised maa talking to Geeta aunty and I saw her worried expression and got the idea what they must be talking about. Im hoping Geeta aunty will look in my direction and as she was about to say something she looked up and our eyes meet she finally breathed the air of relief and then I hurriedly ran towards my room as I know she must have made some excuse for me and I have to get ready for today as it's a very important day. I went to my room and took a quick shower and did my skin care Geeta aunty has already placed my dress and I got ready I applied a little makeup just my moisturizer lip balm and kajal I wore my bangles jhumka my favourite anklet and went downstairs to meet everyone.

 I went to my room and took a quick shower and did my skin care Geeta aunty has already placed my dress and I got ready I applied a little makeup just my moisturizer lip balm and kajal I wore my bangles jhumka my favourite anklet and went downstai...

Aaru's look for the day

Everyone will be at temple at this hour so I directly went there after Puja I took everyone's blessings and we went towards the dining table after breakfast and some chit chat I went to my room and Geeta aunty came inside my room with an angry face.

I'm sorry sorry sorry aunty I said by making a puppy face and I know she will be convinced with it.

Where were you in the morning I saw you jumping from the garden wall and running towards your room do you have any idea how scared I was she said in an angry tone.

Geeta aunty took care of me Since I was a child so she is the only one allowed to scold me as I consider her like a family.

I am sorry aunty it was really important I said acha first tell me what should I wear today you know na I want to look cute as always I said to change the topic and it worked as always.

After getting ready in a green colour anarkali suit I wore my jhumka bangles and anklet then applied my makeup and left my hairs open I went downstairs to see everyone they were all waiting for me in the living room.

Arundhati second outfit for the day

Look maa our princess has finally decided to come downstairs said my brother Virendra
Well as you said I'm a princess so I can take as much time as I want okay i told him.
He was about to say something when my Grandmaa told us to stop fighting and go as we are getting late.

Without saying anything I followed them outside where driver uncle was waiting for us we settled inside the cars I sat with my grandmother and grandfather along with my eldest brother and we left for the Rathore Haveli.
I have heard many things about the Rathores specially Aditya Singh Rathore I have heard that he is a ruthless cold hearted lawyer but I don't believe on rumours as I know they can be made because being from a royal family I have faced this rumours on numerous occasions all this thought occupied in my mind and suddenly the car stopped in from of a big gate.

Welcome Maharaj and Maharani sa an uncle in his 50's said greetings us.

Please don't do all this formalities Mr Rathore said my Father and extended his hand for a handshake.

We entered inside the house it was a huge bunglow elegant with modern design we went inside and settled in the living room
They introduced everyone they have a beautiful family the uncle that welcome us was Mr Ravindra Singh Rathore and his wife Mrs Sangeeta Singh Rathore then there brother Mr Sudhir Singh Rathore and Sunaina Singh Rathore and they have 5 children I touched there feet and took blessings.

They were talking among themselves and me and Avinash bhaisa and Virendra bhai are waiting for her.
Yes we came hear for a marriage proposal between my bhaisa Avinash and there Daughter Nivedita.

Bhaisa are you scared I asked him in a whisper.

What no he said whispering back.

Look bhabhi sa came my Virendra bhaisa teased Avinash bhaisa and he suddenly look up and we both laughed looking at him.

Everyone started looking at us and we composed ourselves quickly and suddenly we heard the sound of payal indicating us that Nivedita di came downstairs.

Please do like and comment and vote for the story if you like it...

What will happen when our Aaru will meet Aditya.. we will find out soon..
Byee❤️