In the forest, Shoto (while carrying an injured Kosei Tsuburaba), nozomi and Katsuki run through the forest. Seeing that the situation is chaotic, Shoto decides that they should head back to the facility to regroup. While running to the facility, Shoto,nozomi and Katsuki suddenly encounter a villain. Katsuki asks Shoto who is supposed to be ahead of them, to which Shoto answers Fumikage Tokoyami and Mezo Shoji. The villain is admiring something on the ground; a severed arm. However, the villain realizes he has work to do and cannot afford to be distracted by the severed arm. The villain turns his attention to Katsuki,nozomi and Shoto.

Amidst the dense foliage, Shoto and Katsuki face off against the formidable Moonfish, whose teeth gnash through the air with deadly precision. Shoto's ice forms a crystalline barrier, but Moonfish's Quirk is relentless, shattering the frozen defenses with ease.

Nozomi Akatsuma, her heart pounding, watches from a short distance, her mind racing for a way to help. Her telekinetic powers surge, lifting debris to fortify Shoto's ice walls. The villain's teeth, like sinister drills, bore through both ice and debris, a testament to his vicious skill.

Shoto, ever calm under pressure, advises Katsuki against using his explosive power, fearing the ignition of the toxic gas that envelops them. Katsuki, frustration etched on his face, begrudgingly complies, his hands itching to unleash his fury.

Moonfish, reveling in the challenge, maneuvers with a dancer's grace, his teeth a blur of motion. Nozomi's eyes flash with determination; she extends her powers to manipulate the environment, creating obstacles to hinder the villain's advance.

Despite their combined efforts, Shoto realizes the grim truth-they cannot retreat without succumbing to the gas, nor can they advance without risking further peril. They are indeed in a bind, a trio of young heroes bound by circumstance, their resolve tested by the darkness that encroaches with every passing second. The conclusion remains unchanged: they must stand and fight, or fall together.

Meanwhile,The battle between Mandalay and Spinner as well as Tiger and Magne continues in earnest. Izuku tells Mandalay that one of the villains' goal is to capture Katsuki and asks her to inform everyone about it. As Izuku sprints to the forest, Magne realizes that Izuku defeated Muscular he knows about one of their goals. Magne tries to attack Izuku, but Spinner intercepts which allows Izuku to escape. Magne is displeased with Spinner's action, Spinner says that Stain deemed Izuku worthy of being a Hero and he will respect that opinion as well. Mandalay sees that Spinner has left his guard down and kicks him in the face, knocking him down. Izuku enters the forest while Mandalay uses her Telepathy to inform everyone that Katsuki must avoid fighting since he is one of the targets.

Amidst the chaos, Shoto and Katsuki press on, their determination unwavering even as Moonfish's relentless assault threatens to overwhelm them. Shoto's burden-Kosei's injured form-weighs heavily on him, but he fights on, ice forming a protective barrier against Moonfish's teeth.

Katsuki, fueled by frustration, wants to unleash his explosive power. But Shoto's warning rings in his ears: the toxic gas could engulf them all, leaving them blind and vulnerable. It's a bitter pill to swallow, but Katsuki restrains himself, teeth gritted.

Then, salvation arrives in the form of Mezo and Izuku. The duo bursts onto the scene, their presence a beacon of hope. Mezo's request for light catches Shoto's attention, but before he can respond, Moonfish senses the newcomers. His teeth-like deadly projectiles-dart toward Mezo and Izuku.

And then, Nozomi steps forward. Her telekinesis flares, intercepting Moonfish's attack. She's not a frontline fighter, but her determination fuels her powers. Moonfish's teeth shatter against an invisible force, and Nozomi's eyes meet Shoto's. There's fear there, but also resolve.