"The baby is fine. Keep doing what you've been up to."

The nurse wipes the jelly on her belly and Rashell thanks her doctor and heads home. She spends her night sleeping like a baby.

She has a test the next day but wakes up an hour before the paper. She rushes to the bathroom to shower and dresses up quickly.

She arrives at school ten minutes pass the time the paper starts. She runs to class. Mr.Kerr is a time person. Out there, some students are done with class and are chatting and walking around. On her way, one girl mistakenly hit Rashell's belly.

"Ouch!!"

" I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. Are you okay??"

" Yh yh it's alright."

She says and hurries to class. The teacher tells her she's late and so he won't allow her to take part in the test.

She waits outside as they write the test. When the test was over, the teacher came out and handed the questions to Rashell.

" You can try solving them but I ain't gonna mark. Be on time for the next test Miss Olivares."

She faints a smile and walks away. On her way to meet her chauffeur, there were a group of students in a serious argument that they ended up throwing fists at eachother.

Rashell had to get to her chauffeur and that was the only way to get to him. She tries to walk through the angry crowd but unfortunately someone hits and pushes her making her fall so hard on her belly to the ground.

" Ouchh!! Aaaaa!!!"

The security men rush to the scene and the students disperse leaving Rashell on the ground. They help her up and Uncle Juan rushes to check if she's alright.

He finds Rashell in pain and helps her to the car.
He drives her home and she rests. The sharp pain in her abdomen continues for the next two days.

On her third day feeling much better, she dresses up in a pine green cotton blend maxi dress and with her bag, she walks out of her room. Uncle Juan is out there running errands so she asks the other chauffeur to drive her to  the hospital.

She walks out of the car. On her way to the elevator, she feels the sharp pain again but keeps walking to the elevator.

As she walks, blood drops from her dress to the floor. In the elevator, the sharp pain continues.

She gets to the tenth floor and on her way to Doctor Katherine's office, the pain intensifies making it unbearable for her to walk. She rests her hand on the wall and the other hand on her abdomen and bows her head in pain.

A nurse stops to check on her.

" Miss are you alright?"
" No. My abdomen hurts..."
" Oh no you're bleeding."

The nurse runs over to the telephone to make a phone call and three other nurses come  rushing with a bed. Rashell is put on the bed and sent to the VIP ward. In there, Doctor Katherine checks on her.

" Doctor Katherine what's wrong?"

"Don't worry, you'll be fine."

" I'm in pain."
" Yhh.. that's why I'm taking good care of you."

The tissues had already come out and Rashell is still confused. So drained, she falls asleep. She wakes up an hour later feeling okay.

" Doctor Katherine...you're still here.."
" You're awake. "

She positions the pillow behind her back as she leans on it.

" Why was I bleeding and all of those things coming out?? What's going on is my baby fine?"

" Calm down. Everything is fine."
" Thank goodness. Can I go home then?"

" Not yet. But there's something you need to know."
" And what's that?"

" What happened to you was a miscarriage. The baby is gone."

" You mean ...I need to rest more? Is that it?"

" No Rashell. I'm sorry but your baby is gone. It's dead."

" You're joking right?!! Nooo noo no no my son can't die!!!!!"

Tears flow down her cheeks.

" Rashell calm down. I know it hurts but you need to be calm."

" Don't you dare touch me Katherine!!! Noo!! This can't be true!! I did all that you asked me to!! You told me my baby was healthy and fine!!!! My son can't die! Not yet!!!!!"

She cries aloud and refuses to be comforted. Rashell yells at Doctor Katherine and the nurses that rushed in, she asked them to get out.

" Get out!!! Get out!! Can't you hear!! Lea ...ve..!!" She breaks down in tears.