Chapter 68

In the meeting, another project is being discussed. He strategizes his business plans and hardly makes time for himself.
He plans to use Yolandy Clark to gain business favour from her dad. An hour later, the meeting ends.

" Who is on the line Majorine?"
" Mr. Brown."

" Brown again??"
" Hello Tyron, it's Brown. I'm sorry to bother you."

" Go on."

" I've discussed what we talked about with the other shareholders and they have agreed. I'll send you some documents."

" Alright. Thank you."

" Alright."
Call ends.

" You have a business meeting  with Joel Whitfield, a billionaire at a hotel."

" At what time?"

" Eight."
" Alright. Thanks Majorine."

" Majorine."
" Mr.Maclin."

" Get the car ready. Tyron and i will be heading out soon."

" Alright."

Tyron hands Majorine some files and walks out with his dad. They head to a clothing Factory.
They arrive.

" Good day Mr. Maclin." Says the Manager
" Good day. Meet my son and heir, Tyron."

" He's good looking."

" Thank you." Tyron replies

" Alright, lets get to business."

The manager takes them round the factory, how they make and recycle waste to get good and quality fabrics to produce beautiful clothes.

" I like the texture. We can make a shoe  out of it" Tyron comments

" How?"

" Not a shoe per se. After getting the design and structure, we can use the material around it to give it a feeling of smoothness and more beauty. So even if the leather gets weak or rough, the material will still bring out the beauty and smoothness."

" That makes sense though." His dad says
" Indeed. A great idea. Well, what do you say?"

" Mmm...not bad. You'll hear from us soon. Good job."

" Sure. I'll be waiting."

" Alright."

At eight, he meets a billionaire.

" Please sit, Tyron Maclin."

" Thank you. Joel Whitfield."

" I've heard alot about your family and company. When i heard you were in Singapore, i decided to make time to meet you. I'm glad you made it here."

" Its a pleasure."

" I want to set up a jewellery store in Australia. I brought some files for you to go through. If you're in favour or interested, we can start with everything ."

Tyron goes through the papers with a stern look and puts them down.

" When do you intend on starting this project?"

" As soon as you agree and sign the papers."

" I see. Australia???"
" Yes. Any problem??"

" No. What percentage of stocks do you need from me to be a part of this project."

" How much stocks are you willing to give?"