Chapter 15

The siren blurs and everyone walks out of the class.

''You were cool in there.'' Dylan says

''That's Rashell for you.''

''Hi I'm Darwin Blackson, Sunny's boyfriend''

''Nice to meet you.''

''I've heard alot about you and you're indeed pretty.''

''Thank you.''

''Shall we walk now'' Sun giggles and they walk out of the class.

Beverlyn angrily walks out to Tyron's hideout in the school.

''What was that for!!''

''What!!''

''The stupid girl!''

''Oh you mean the Olivares girl.'' Jason interjects

''I don't care who she is!''

''Babe relax!''

''Are  youi listening to yourself Tyron? You want me to relax? You didn't even say a word in there, is it because she's pretty? Say something!''

''I didn't even look at her, I was looking on my phone all the time.''

''Well, you made me look like a fool infront of everyone. Put the game pad down and listen to me!''

''You don't yell at me now, get out!''

''Seriously? I don't know why I'm, still with you.'' Beverlyn slams the door and walks out.

''Bro,but seriously why didn't you do anything?'' Jason turns to Tyron 

''Bev is clingy and loud and guess what, I'll teach that girl a lesson though, just wait.''

''I'm back with the juice and the girls.'' Kane utters as he walks in.

Tyron turns some music

''Hey babe''

''Hi''

Jason and Matilda kisss deeply.

Jason Williams

A black American. Tall, light skin, blue eyes, pointed nose and an M&J tatoo on his neck, black bushy curly hair with ear pierce. Jason Williams is the only child of his oparents. His parents own  big plush hotels, pubs and wine production world wide.

Matilda Stone

Black American with purple and black braids to her waist and an M&J tatoo on her shoulder. Belly beads and anklet on her left ankle. Matilda Stone is the daughter of a famous musician, fashion designer and owner of construction sites.

Matilda sits on her bopyfriend's lap, Jason, in her offshoulder black crop top with army short jeans. Jason wraps his hands around her waist and kisses  her.

Franka Brown, Tyron's ex walks in.

''Hi Tyon....''

''Hi, you kook sexy.''

''Thanks. Ummm.....''

''Shush...''

 Tyron drags her to his chair and begins to kiss her from her navel. Kane Wayne also with his girlfriend, Lissser  Blankson smooching so bad.